Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things you think about

13»

Comments

• Options
    Air conditioned helmet.

I tell ya, one day you'll all be gutted that i did it first.

Now, if only I could remember what that idea of mne was
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Air conditioned helmet.
    What, one of these?

Unless you mean a different type of helmet, in which case why would you want that airconditioned, and how would you do it? *wince*
  • Options
    Loook further up the thread aliwibble (fucked if I can find it now)> am sure I said something about my helmet!
  • Options
    Ah right, was on the previous page and 2 days ago, no wonder I'd forgotten!
  • Options
    You just KNOW it would work.

I'd have one for starters
  • Options
    A large, loose fitting overgarment, under which you can smuggle alcohol past the gustapo stewards, to your seat in the covered end.
    ladies and gentlemen, i give you 'the beerkha'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]A large, loose fitting overgarment, under which you can smuggle alcohol past the gustapo stewards, to your seat in the covered end.
    ladies and gentlemen, i give you 'the beerkha'

I would like one please
  • Options
    A breathalyser on mobile telephones, or an automated system whereby after say 10pm on a Friday or a Saturday mobiles switched to emergency comms only
  • Options
    That's one I had thought about Carts, or maybe an automatic delay on texts, which then alerts you 10 hours later to confirm "send"...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]A breathalyser on mobile telephones, or an automated system whereby after say 10pm on a Friday or a Saturday mobiles switched to emergency comms only

What if you've had a dump though?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would like to confirm that not all us old'uns are bumbling idiots. Also I think Euthanasia sounds very tasty, and I'm going to try some next time I'm in Tescos.
  • Options
    MrOneLung.   Sound policies for a better Britain!
  • Options
    what a strange thread resurrection 
  • Options
    what a strange thread resurrection 
    5 days late
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    What are your ideas / inventions etc that you would probably never actually get round to doing/making/implementing
    Can be serious ideas or real off the wall wacky type things.

I always though the Bishopsgate area in the City could do with a decent chip shop.
    Surely a chip shop would rake in the money in that area - it would of course be called The City Chippy.

Compulsory euthanasia at 80.
    No messing about eeking out your pension/savings - you know exactly how much and how long you have got to spend it.
    No sitting there being spoon fed whilst dribbling incoherently.
    Frees up hospital beds and council housing and services etc.
    And what major inventions/breakthroughs have come from someone aged over 80?
    This may be a tough one to sell to the general public though.....

The Silent Majority Party.
    Set up a political party that is based on the feelings of the general public.
    Prisons should be a punishment.
    Life should mean life.
    Immigrants should have jobs to come into/be sponsored by someone already here.
    Uk law should supercede EU law
    Central DNA database - only criminals need fear it.
    etc etc

Obviously these ideas are not totally tthought through but are general ramblings.
    Make you right Mr one lung.
    It might upset me 95 year old nan but 80s old enough.
    They could have a 80th birthday party with the family then the next day picked they get picked up by coach.
    Let them have the day down Eastbourne and then off to beachy head in the afternoon.

• Options
    Essex_Al said:
    No messing about eeking out your pension/savings - you know exactly how much and how long you have got to spend it.

Do you actually believe that all elderly people are braindead, bumbling, dribbling buffoons when they reach 80. You might have your own thoughts about doing this to yourself when and if you turn 80, but to suggest compulsory euthanasia for all is outrageous. I run a sheltered housing complex for the elderly, come and spend a day with us, you may well want to change your mind when you meet some of my 80 plus residents. I have recently run computer courses to which many 80 years olds attended, most have never switched a computer on in their lives. Come and have a look at the certificates of achievement they recently recieved. You are very wrong in making this statement and I would be very happy to prove it to you!
    Should we just stop at old people - perhaps we should include the disabled as well and anyone defined as undesirable. Sounds really progressive.

• Options
    Essex_Al said:

Do you actually believe that all elderly people are braindead, bumbling, dribbling buffoons when they reach 80. You might have your own thoughts about doing this to yourself when and if you turn 80, but to suggest compulsory euthanasia for all is outrageous. I run a sheltered housing complex for the elderly, come and spend a day with us, you may well want to change your mind when you meet some of my 80 plus residents. I have recently run computer courses to which many 80 years olds attended, most have never switched a computer on in their lives. Come and have a look at the certificates of achievement they recently recieved. You are very wrong in making this statement and I would be very happy to prove it to you!
    Should we just stop at old people - perhaps we should include the disabled as well and anyone defined as undesirable. Sounds really progressive.

No. I think we should speak to those who feel oppressed and get the names of all of the people accused of being oppressive and start with them. Free market capitalists, politicians, old white men, conservatives et al.

Progressive progress can really kick on then ;)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Make basic first aid and CPR training part of the compulsory school curriculum.

No-show medical appointments - patients have to come to emergency surgery (and wait) next time, then they can go back to making appointments again.
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

No. I think we should speak to those who feel oppressed and get the names of all of the people accused of being oppressive and start with them. Free market capitalists, politicians, old white men, conservatives et al.

Progressive progress can really kick on then ;)

Easier if one person draws up the list - much quicker.
  • Options
    Live music venues to have a special fenced in area, right at the back.  Everybody over 6 ft tall has to be herded in there for the gig where they can enjoy blocking each other's view.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    What are your ideas / inventions etc that you would probably never actually get round to doing/making/implementing
    Can be serious ideas or real off the wall wacky type things.

I always though the Bishopsgate area in the City could do with a decent chip shop.
    Surely a chip shop would rake in the money in that area - it would of course be called The City Chippy.

The Silent Majority Party.
    Set up a political party that is based on the feelings of the general public.
    Prisons should be a punishment.
    Life should mean life.
    Immigrants should have jobs to come into/be sponsored by someone already here.
    Uk law should supercede EU law
    Central DNA database - only criminals need fear it.
    etc etc

Obviously these ideas are not totally tthought through but are general ramblings.
    Majority Matters is a political party that exists in the US headed by the great Mark Robinson -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftwVTohJJlU
  • Options
    Greatest misrepresentation of the truth ever. 

PS You took your time, this has been naused up and put back together again over the last 8 days. Some "activist" you are