Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another poor performance!

We're being totally outplayed, and our away following is quiet as normal!

Lucky to still be in it.

I hear Millwall winning too! The day just gets better! :-(

Comments

• Options
    If our away following is so quiet, why aren't you there improving it?
  • Options
    we sounded on top in the first half...
  • Options
    Millwall WUM. Ignore.
  • Options
    Stop it stop it stop it! We are the mighty REDS, the Charlton - it's just a bad day at the office... we're coming back, I know it. One day - we're coming back!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Millwall WUM. Ignore.

Agreed. Although considering they are playing a pretty big game at home today surely no one would be as c***ish as to post on a Charlton internet forum during the game?!
  • Options
    I am, I posting off my iPhone you dick!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cwissywissypowell[/cite]I am, I posting off my iPhone you dick!

Never heard it called that before. Don't worry you can go to spec savers.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cwissywissypowell[/cite]I am, I posting off my iPhone you dick!

Mensa's Finest
  • Options

Posting on an internet forum slagging off the team and worrying about millwall's results whilst at the game....aint me who is the dick sweet cheeks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]

Posting on an internet forum slagging off the team and worrying about millwall's results whilst at the game....aint me who is the dick sweet cheeks.

What you said and more! Stick it up your Italian Love Party.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Cwissywissypowell[/cite]We're being totally outplayed, and our away following is quiet as normal!

Lucky to still be in it.

I hear Millwall winning too! The day just gets better! :-([/quote]

You are so depressing!
  • Options
    Do you use a dictaphone? No, I use my finger, the same as everyone else.
  • Options
    I can never understand why, if someone reasonably new on here, posts something which doesn't please some people, that they are readily called a WUM / Millwall supporter or whatever other name they are called.Just like kids in the playground.

Then, we wonder why we get accused of being a clique and unwelcoming to new posters.

That's because some of us are.
  • Options
    Speak for yourself. I think everyone's a **** - new or old.
  • Options
    If you read the millwall friendly thread I think it would show the poster as a millwall fan
  • Options
    Well, looking at the name, and what has been contributed so far, I would say that WUM is a pretty accurate description of them......
  • Options
    the guys a Nillwall knobet.
  • Options
    So was it a poor performance considering grandad got sent off in the first half hour . ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]I can never understand why, if someone reasonably new on here, posts something which doesn't please some people, that they are readily called a WUM / Millwall supporter or what.

Because in this case that's what they are.

And since I know you you must be part of the clique too : - )
  • Options
    I'd have though drawing 0-0 away from home with 10 men to be a pretty decent point to pick up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hadn't seen this, so you're probably right :-(

Cwissywissy Powell said :-

"Do you really think we'll have a chance of nicking a win?
    They showed last season that they're better than us and we are a hell of a lot worse off this season!
    I don't see us improving the squad neither, I can't see the likes of BWP and samedo staying. Jenkins off to arsenal, and with the board not willing to make a decision on powell we look doomed!

Think it's time to face the fact we will never be bigger or better than Millwall.. :-(
    And palace look likely to stay up too!!

I won't be wasting my time with this game, can not see us getting anything from this game."
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]If you read the millwall friendly thread I think it would show the poster as a millwall fan

Exactly! A very, very poor effort at it too. If you're going to do it you've got to play the long game, not jump straight in slagging us off, post a Millwall friendly comment then another one trying to get a bite. Way too obvious and if you're going to set it up you have to put the work in. Waste of time too as we're actually very welcoming to other fans on the whole if they are honest and aren't just trying to wind things up. Shameful effort sussed immediately...nil point from the Bournemouth jury.
  • Options
    CE that's a drink you owe me on 10 May : - )
  • Options
    The article is right on time for the announcement of the Millwall vs Charlton 'friendly' though.
  • Options
    Very strange, I dont know what wum means? But cam assure you I am deffinately not Millwall.

I will carry on following the reds, but I ain't wasting my time and money in a friendly against Millwall! Especially as it's In aid of one of their players who has no relevance to charlton!

How can I prove I'm charlton you weirdos!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Cwissywissypowell[/cite]Very strange, I dont know what wum means? But cam assure you I am deffinately not Millwall.

I will carry on following the reds, but I ain't wasting my time and money in a friendly against Millwall! Especially as it's In aid of one of their players who has no relevance to charlton!

Henry Irving will set you 5 Charlton related questions :-)
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Cwissywissypowell[/cite]Very strange, I dont know what wum means? But cam assure you I am deffinately not Millwall.

Henry Irving will set you 5 Charlton related questions :-)

Perhaps I will. However, I'll need to know your age & how long you have been a supporter, to make it fair for you.
  • Options
    Iv seen this before, and then IF I manage to get the majority right I'll be accused of surfing for the answers online!

Ill continue to express my views, they may not always be positive, and you may not all agree with me, but we have to be realistic! It so frustrating seeing us in this position! We are so slow at the back, and lack any creativity! Clubs have Sussed out our use of BWP, frank nouble is not the answer, don't know why he was brought on!!

Can any of you see us getting out of this division next yr?!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Ok a couple of questions, that may not be easily googled.

What is the name of the well known Charlton supporter, who used to organise the away day train travel & then worked for the club for some years ?

What is the name of the well known Charlton supporter, who now organises the away day train travel ?

What is the name of the well known Charlton supporter, who works for the club and has previously worked for The Mercury ?

Over to you - just a bit of fun as far as I'm concerned.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]

What is the name of the well known Charlton supporter, who now organises the away day train travel ?

Another clue, he sells Yorkie bars as well.