Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another poor performance!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hell, I'm a lifelong Charlton fan and I don't have the first idea who they are!

How about 'What was the nickname Charlton Fans gave the Arthur Wait Stand at Selhurst?'

'What happens at the end of a win at The Valley, and who does it? Who used to do it?'

''Who gets called to their office over the tannoy most home games?'

'Why does everyone shout FEEEEEEESH whenever a certain sponsor is on the screen? What is that sponsor?'

'Who did Charlton sign, and include in the season handbook, only to have a work permit application turned down?'

'What European clubs have we had major affiliations with recently?'

'Which local food outlet features Charlton shirt wearing staff every game?'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sam3110[/cite]Hell, I'm a lifelong Charlton fan and I don't have the first idea who they are!

You Millwall supporting WUM

:-)
  • Options
    Geezer's overdosed on exclamation marks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    You still on the lash, Offy ?

;o)
  • Options
    Our support isn't as bad as Wigans though , apparantly they only had 25 at Chelsea today
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]What is the name of the well known Charlton supporter, who works for the club and has previously worked for The Mercury ?
    There's two possible answers to this one CE, depending on your definition of "works for".
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCdamo[/cite]Our support isn't as bad as Wigans though , apparantly they only had 25 at Chelsea today

was the 25 a typo?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]What is the name of the well known Charlton supporter, who works for the club and has previously worked for The Mercury ?
    There's two possible answers to this one CE, depending on your definition of "works for".

True - I'll accept either :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCdamo[/cite]Our support isn't as bad as Wigans though , apparantly they only had 25 at Chelsea today

was the 25 a typo?
    I don't think so , I heard it on the TV
    Unless I misheard ( which is a strong possibility)
  • Options
    Feeeesh, because of super mark fish, advertisement being brime..?

Half hour wait stand!

Links with inter Milan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Cwissywissypowell[/cite]
    How can I prove I'm charlton you weirdos!

Come to the lib club, with your jacket zipped up, slap the bartender and stick your willy in the tip cup.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]

Come to the lib club, with your jacket zipped up, slap the bartender and stick your willy in the tip cup.

LOL
    Eminem <3
  • Options

She's a girl, Chunes.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]

She's a girl, Chunes.

My bad! Though I've yet to meet a female millwall fan who wasn't in possesion of the male 'gear', or at least acted like they were.

Oh to be a bermondsey bachelor...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]

She's a girl, Chunes.
    A girl called Dave Splinkter?
  • Options
    Did you say Dave Sphincter?
  • Options
    Oiiiii!!

What's this? All abuse the newbie? First Millwall and now I'm
    Accused of being a girl?!!!
  • Options
    Sorry davinia;-)