Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton up

We all knew this was coming anyway, must be great to be a brighton fan atm.

Comments

• Options
    Looks like palace are staying up so the gay derby is back.
  • Options
    knew that they would fade away second half of the season.... oh no that was us!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]knew that they would fade away second half of the season.... oh no that was us!!!

It's very, very, very sad times.
    Never mind :P
  • Options
    Rochdale have moved into a play off spot as well.
  • Options
    Wonder how long till a premiership team comes in for Poyet?
  • Options
    doesn't it just annoy you that we could of had that man?
    Then again, knowing us, he would of done sh*t. no point moaning about that I guess though, look to the future.

Onwards and upwards etc etc etc...
  • Options
    good for them, hope they get to keep poyet, be interesting to see how far he could take them.
  • Options
    How long before Chelsea go in for him?
  • Options
    Well done Brighton...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]How long before Chelsea go in for him?

Good question, especially after tonight
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    well done brighton
  • Options
    Just sent my congratulations to them on there forum. I asked them to thrash Palace and also reminded them that we still hate Palace more lol
  • Options
    Well done Brighton, and well done to Kish too
  • Options
    Well done to the Albion.
    Thoroughly deserved and hope they go on from this in their new stadium.
    Can we have Kish back for next season?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]How long before Chelsea go in for him?

Not just yet, I doubt RA will bring in someone with no EPL/CL experience.

The man Chelsea need is the bloke they sacked a couple of years ago, I bet Jose is laughing his bollocks off tonight and will be even more so if Real can win the CL - although Barcelona are favourites.

Has any other manager won the CL with two different teams in consecutive seasons?
  • Options
    Poyet is going nowhere - he's got carte Blanche to do what he wants there. With their money, manager and new stadium I wouldn't be surprised to see them go up again next year

I'm also happy as I backed them at 17/1 to win our division back in July. Only a couple of quid but every little helps
  • Options
    As someone who supports not just Charlton but football itself, I can only applaud the way in which Gus Poyet has taken Brighton into the Championship, especially just as they move into their new Stadium. They murdered us with good football at the Valley, and pretty well everyone else at the Withdean. Best of luck for next season.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Thoroughly deserved. 27 wins from 41 games and top since September (I think). No doubt they're the best side in the division and hope they do well in the Championship in their new stadium. Funny they hate the Withdean so much but their record there this season is 17 wins and 4 draws from 21 games!
  • Options
    Even last season when they came to our place and beat us you could see they were likely to be in the mix.

Well deserved a cut above everyone in this division.

I saw Southampton beat Leyton Orient saturday and they look on their way up as well but just a big physical side, they don't have Brightons classy style of football. Will be interesting to see which of them does better next term in the Championship.
  • Options
    Well deserved. A club clearly on the up in all respects.

Still can't believe we got a draw at their place.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fair play the best team iv seen at the valley this yr so deserve it, will do well next yr in champ with money, a new stadium and a very good manager
  • Options
    Quite simply they were the one horse in the race!.....

Not the knackered donkey we have become!......

Good luck to Brighton, a class apart and I feel that they will do well in there new division!.
  • Options
    Best team at the Valley 2 years in a row. Well done
  • Options
    Well done to them. Won promotion (soon to win the league) playing good football, just what we hope to have done this time next year. Good mix of the right signings, good management and getting more out the decent players they already had. Can see them being at least comfortable in mid table in the Championship next season.
  • Options
    Well done and good luck to them.

We know what its like to not have your own ground but they have come back stronger after sinking very low.

It took them time and it will take us time too.

This time next season, Rodney........
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I think they outclassed us at The Valley to an extent which we hadn't experienced since our Premiership days.

They've proved it is possible to play modern, attractive football at League 1 level.
  • Options
    Hopefully take Saints & Posh with them.
  • Options
    Proper away support ....
    Deserve to go up
  • Options
    Proper away support ....
    Deserve to go up
  • Options
    They brung good away numbers wherever they wented.