Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fortune poised to make most of first team opportunity

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Couple of iffy clearances yesterday but he made some important blocks and tackles as well, he also looked more mobile than he has done so far this season

Yes, I thought so too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: gilbertfilbert[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Couple of iffy clearances yesterday but he made some important blocks and tackles as well, he also looked more mobile than he has done so far this season

Yes, I thought so too.

Agree. When he's played he's not looked great but neither has he looked terrible. Certainly not cost us the goals Dailly and Doc have, albeit he's played far fewer games.

We still need two better, new, CHs for next season if we want to challenge.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]"and all three signed on free transfers as no one else wanted them"

As I said, you were making it up because you don't know. Glad we agree.

Sorry should have said FACT after it clearly, and I didnt make it up, I came to a conclusion from the evidence infront of me, dick
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]"and all three signed on free transfers as no one else wanted them"

Sorry should have said FACT after it clearly, and I didnt make it up, I came to a conclusion from the evidence infront of me, dick

My name's not "dick", it's Harry.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]

My name's not "dick", it's Harry.

I think we should consult Tom on this one.
  • Options
    lighten up offy!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]lighten up offy!!

Easy for you to say, Kev.
  • Options
    true Harry