Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who did you vote for in Player of the Season Today?

edited April 2011 in General Charlton
Since I don't think anyone deserves POTY, I chose Alan McCormack!!

Apparently, he left the Valley @ 1.25 in a huff, maybe that was when he heard I had voted for him. I also got a kiss off Fanny for my vote!

Comments

• Options
    Semedo
  • Options
    Filled in the slip in my season ticket book but couldn't find anyone to give to, so it's still in there.

Jackson got my vote, we've been abysmal without him.
  • Options
    Dailley got my vote.
  • Options
    jackson, but did see one slip with NONE written on it. About right I think in all honesty
  • Options
    Jackson
  • Options
    I did vote for Racon just before kick off and said to myself, "that'll jinx him for today." And look what happened...
  • Options
    voted for no-one, even when Fanny asked nicely at half time I still refused. No-one really deserves it but if my life depended on it I'd probably vote for Waggy - he's young, still learning but had a decent season and chipped in with 10+ goals.
  • Options
    BWP purely for his goals. Only had him half a season and if we hadn't snapped him up I think we would be scrapping it out a lot further down the league.
  • Options
    Voting in the Lib was feverish with a huge turnout.

Neck and neck between Jacko and Jose wirh Waggy third but of course that was only the Lib.
  • Options
    Johnnie Jackson
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didnt see anybody asking my vote, So Nobody got it.
  • Options
    not saying but he fecking hates millwall...
  • Options
    Semedo will win, I had a nose at the fellas board behind the north stand and he had more votes than everyone else combined.
  • Options
    I voted JJ - but I don't think anyone really deserved it.
    My son voted Waggy
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I decided to abstain this year as nobody really deserves it above anybody else in my view.
  • Options
    Never got the chance to vote again, for about the 5th year running
  • Options
    didn't see anyone collecting at all..........Semedo would get it for me as I think he not only deserves it, but would appreciate it more than anyone else
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]didn't see anyone collecting at all
    This
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Semedo would get it for me as I think he not only deserves it, but would appreciate it more than anyone else
    And this
  • Options
    I voted for Kelly Youga

Haven't seen him put a foot wrong on the pitch this season
  • Options
    Jose
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    José <3
  • Options
    i got my player of the year slip on the back of my seasson ticket, where do i give it in once i filled it in ?

semdooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]not saying but he fecking hates millwall...

Me ?
  • Options
    Some old girl kept shouting at people at ht today but most people rightly ignored her.
  • Options
    I'm hoping that's a tongue in cheek post, shirty5. And I presume you sit in the East Stand around Block E ?

Just in case you are serious, and it was me you're referring to, I wasn't shouting AT people and on the whole, very few people "rightly" ignored me.

So, we have some Lifers on here unable to find anyone to take their vote, and A N Other who suggests that vote collectors should be ignored....

Same old story really.....You're damned if you do and damned if you don't IYKWIM.

Guess there's little point in asking you to consider buying a ticket for the POTY event ......
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]I'm hoping that's a tongue in cheek post, shirty5. And I presume you sit in the East Stand around Block E ?

Just in case you are serious, and it was me you're referring to, I wasn't shouting AT people and on the whole, very few people "rightly" ignored me.

So, we have some Lifers on here unable to find anyone to take their vote, and A N Other who suggests that vote collectors should be ignored....

Same old story really.....You're damned if you do and damned if you don't IYKWIM.

Guess there's little point in asking you to consider buying a ticket for the POTY event ......

Why do we have to be badgered into voting for the player of the year vote. Why not go back to the way it used to be that if you were intersted and a full up paid member of the supporters club. If not no vote. At least it is better than last seasons nonsense of letteing millwall sabbotage the result.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: JohnnyH2[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]I'm hoping that's a tongue in cheek post, shirty5. And I presume you sit in the East Stand around Block E ?

Why do we have to be badgered into voting for the player of the year vote. Why not go back to the way it used to be that if you were intersted and a full up paid member of the supporters club. If not no vote. At least it is better than last seasons nonsense of letteing millwall sabbotage the result.

Absolute tosh.
    Millwall never sabotaged the vote at all.
    For crying out loud, they only got around 1000 votes for their own POTY.

Dailly was immense last season, he won that on merit.

CASE CLOSED
  • Options
    Carl Jenkinson gets my vote.
    One for the .....

Oh
  • Options
    May be a little controversial, and no I did not vote, but if I were to, it would go to Benson.
    Considering he got picked up mid season, going to a level he has not played before and
    still manages to score a reasonable amount of goals and none of them penalties (sorry Jacko)
    I think he's done a fantastic job considering the adverse circumstances.
  • Options
    lol