Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who did you vote for in Player of the Season Today?

2»

Comments

• Options
    How you can pick benson out as a player of the year I dont know. Maybe you're basing that on todays half decent performance but he's been as shite as the rest. Its quite clear that from a PR point of view they should scrap the POTY award considering this is the worst squad we have ever had. But, as it is going ahead, Semedo wins hands down for being the only one remotely bothered about this club. Let's face it, he's up against a bunch of no good c**ts who dont give a flying f**k about this club or its fans. Give it to Semedo and hope that he signs on for another year.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]I'm hoping that's a tongue in cheek post, shirty5. And I presume you sit in the East Stand around Block E ?

Just in case you are serious, and it was me you're referring to, I wasn't shouting AT people and on the whole, very few people "rightly" ignored me.

So, we have some Lifers on here unable to find anyone to take their vote, and A N Other who suggests that vote collectors should be ignored....

Same old story really.....You're damned if you do and damned if you don't IYKWIM.

Guess there's little point in asking you to consider buying a ticket for the POTY event ......

My comment was "tongue in cheek" so don't take it to heart. Just noticed that i've left out the winky face;-)

Mr Redden was seen taking votes as you came into the East Stand from the Harvey Gardens entrance, so if people wanted to vote, then there was the chance to do so. Personally i did not vote, and will not, as i'm in agreement with Mr Glover.

Player of the Year event, no thank you. Went to 3 in the late 90's, but not my thing anymore.
  • Options
    Thanks for the response, shirty5. Just hit a slightly raw nerve as I face the fact that the years are catching up with me.

Guess I need to run a bit faster....
  • Options
    Actually, I don't think Benson is a bad shout - so many fans were so obviously willing him to fail from the moment he arrived, so that they had something to slate Parkinson about. (too many 'so's?)
  • Options
    i know a couple of people who voted for neil etheridge
  • Options
    youga
  • Options
    Still got Jackson in my season ticket didn't really wanted to vote.
    Im guessing from the the thread and Charlton fans on Saturday will be:

1st Semedo/Jackson
    3rd Wagstaff
    4th Bwp
  • Options
    Same as May 5th

None of the above.
  • Options
    There was a vote for player of the season?
  • Options
    I voted for Jackson, but Semedo was miles ahead on the girl's voting sheet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Lost Red[/cite]How you can pick benson out as a player of the year I dont know. Maybe you're basing that on todays half decent performance but he's been as shite as the rest. Its quite clear that from a PR point of view they should scrap the POTY award considering this is the worst squad we have ever had. But, as it is going ahead, Semedo wins hands down for being the only one remotely bothered about this club. Let's face it, he's up against a bunch of no good c**ts who dont give a flying f**k about this club or its fans. Give it to Semedo and hope that he signs on for another year[/quote]

It's funny you say Semedo considering half the fans (not too long ago) wanted him the F### out of here!!!
  • Options
    Reid...he's a great super sub
  • Options
    I voted for Jackson but Semedo was miles ahead on the east stand voting list
  • Options
    The group of 6 to the left of me in the North Lower all claimed to have voted for Kelly Youga.
  • Options
    According to fanny, the players had to have appeared in ten games to be voted for so maybe some of the comments are not strictly right.
  • Options
    They may not count but it's not going to stop people writing whatever name down on the slip no?
  • Options
    Next season the voting system should be changed to one where you can vote for more than one candidate in the order of your preference. The player getting least votes is eliminated and if no outright winner from first vote then second choices are taken into account"..........hang on...
  • Options
    In all honesty the only people who deserve awards this season are us fans for turning up every other week to watch that shit.
    I think they should cancel POTY this year because NOBODY deserves it.
  • Options
    yep POTY "the fans" even though our support (volume wise) is pony it's still better than the dross on the pitch

Didn't wolves or some club have a squad number set aside for "the supporters" or something like that

So this years POTY should be to the "Charlton fans who attended 2010/11"
  • Options
    edited April 2011
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Depending on the outcome of the referendum, will the POTY vote switch to AV?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]So this years POTY should be to the "Charlton fans who attended 2010/11"

good idea