Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What are your plans for St.Georges day?

Comments

• Options
    Friday night drinks with my mates in Greenwich, Saturday playing cricket, so a fairly typical St George's weekend for me :)

Last year I missed my annual pilgrimage to Greenwich because I was stuck in the US due to the ash cloud
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]is trax open? didnt it kick off there last year?

me, wake up, full english, bit of gardening then rest up for a massive family party, its a combined 40th 50th and 80th all my family are going, think its at a rugby club on mayday gardens, expect to see glasshalf empty there too.. dont forget matt !!! son is at other grandparents and crashing at my folks so expect to totally munted by 10pm..

it is open , just different owners
  • Options
    Normally go out with quite a big crowd one way or another, most this year are either under the thumb or have other prioirities now. I'll still be going out to celebrate all day probably in Kingston now.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    pie mash and liquor while sailing through the heart of the greatest city on earth (with a bit of ska and some old classics thrown in for good measure) no doubt after a couple, everyone on old mother thames will know our reason for havin a jolly!?

suncream me up, its gunna be fun in the sun while sailing the seas!!!
  • Options
    All day party round mine
  • Options
    Ketman is right

I'm celebrating the day of our patron saint by moving all day

Then getting mangled at a 30th that evening
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: fatrob[/cite]All day party round mine

Nice one.

What time do you want us?
  • Options
    Been in exile in Manc for 4 years, the 23rd got bigger and bigger every year I was there. Although saying that the ob were desperately trying to scupper it, closing pubs, parking meatwagons accross doorways, being heavy handed for no particular reason.
    Where's good to go in central London?
  • Options
    off to sandown races
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    work
  • Options
    Off to the oldest open rugby club in the world (including England) for eggchasing and beer.
  • Options
    Probably mooch around greenwich
  • Options
    In Welsh Wales of all places
  • Options
    First BBQ of the year I suspect.
  • Options
    St George was a Turk, a Roman soldier and never even saw a dragon.

Staying in.
  • Options
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]St George was a Turk, a Roman soldier and never even saw a dragon.

Staying in.

thats the spirit!!!

you trying to tell me dragons never existed ;o)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]St George was a Turk, a Roman soldier and never even saw a dragon.

Staying in.[/quote]

Wow the same old boring pointless post we get every fecking year

Great St Pat was a taff

SO what

You stay sounds like thats the best place for you
  • Options
    Thames river cruise for me!

Pie & mash and English ale!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2011
    Working , some of us have to , so the rest of you can enjoy yourselves :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mendonca In Asdas[/cite]Working , some of us have to , so the rest of you can enjoy yourselves :)

i'll raise a glass to ya M I A!!!
  • Options
    what St G never killed the dragon !!!! gutted, next they will be telling me St Pat never got rid of all the snakes in Oreland !

DFT fella , meet up for a full English pre boarding the good ship ?
  • Options
    Heading down to Cornwall Saturday via the Rose and Crown for one night tomorrow. Cant wait.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    What time is the riot in old bexley starting this year? I think it's about time's things were formalised a little more, maybe with a procession and each group / set of fans arriving on a float.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]Thames river cruise for me!

Pie & mash and English ale![/quote]

See you on there
  • Options
    I'll be on here reading the early reports of the fights with Millwall in Bexley.
  • Options
    There will be no one to fight??

We are all else where this year.....LOL

Ship Ahoy
  • Options
    Skiing
  • Options
    Ignoring it.

Damn! Can't even do that right!