Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread Brizzle v's Addicks

edited April 2011 in General Charlton
Here we go then.....lets hope for a good performance and of course a win.....updates from ko if required and teams as soon as I can get them.

Comments

• Wouldn't you rather be out in the garden with a cold beer, Red? ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite]Wouldn't you rather be out in the garden with a cold beer, Red? ;-)

Yes mate, but to be fair I've been in it all morning and a couple of hours break would be good I think, and only got today, Monday and next Saturday to go and then I'll be at the last match of the season.......oh and I also enjoy doin this...keeps me in contact with the addicks and fellow supporters!
  • Cool.
    Keep them updates a-comin' , mate
  • Charlton: Sullivan; Francis, Dailly, Doherty, Bessone; Parrett, Semedo, Stewart, Reid; Benson, Eccleston
  • Subs: Worner, Solly, Llera, McCormack, Racon, Nouble, Wright-Phillips
  • [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]Charlton: Sullivan; Francis, Dailly, Doherty, Bessone; Parrett, Semedo, Stewart, Reid; Benson, Eccleston

Looks like we're resting some of the bigs guns for Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BWP on the bench....francis back, Dailly must be a mistake!!!
  • Dailly - can't be as he is suspended ?
  • Looking at subs bench I guess it is Fortune and not Dailly starting
  • Its fortune not Dailly
  • Sponsored links:

• forget playing well a well overdue win is needed no excuses this time.
  • edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Chrissy\\\'s Army!![/cite]Its fortune not Dailly

Yep, information from twitter was wrong
  • Radio feed anyone?
  • Waggy injured apparently with a slight hamstring problem.....BWP, Solly, Racon drop to bench...will be interesting to see how NE and Benno do upfront.
  • Odd selectio. Why is Francis back? Where's waggy after his best performance of the season. Maybe a final chance to earn a contract for some and also a change of system. I for what its worth I think semedo will be well suited to this setup.
  • I like the look of Stewart and Parrett with Semedo in midfield.....need Reid to step up to it today and if he does then I fancy a win even more than I did yesterday!
  • edited April 2011
    Bristol Rovers taem

* 36 Logan
    * 05 Coles
    * 06 Tunnicliffe
    * 15 Anthony
    * 37 Senda
    * 04 Lines
    * 07 Campbell
    * 11 Hughes
    * 35 G Williams
    * 08 Hoskins
    * 17 Kuffour

Substitutes

* 13 Green,
    * 03 Sawyer,
    * 31 McCracken,
    * 14 Brown,
    * 19 Lambe,
    * 22 Pell,
    * 34 Kalala
  • So is Parrett on the right of midfield or is it back to experimenting with 4-3-3?
  • Seems a bit experimental but if it gets a result I won't complain!
  • looks like 4-5-1 eccleston on right wing
  • Sponsored links:

• off to get a cuppa back in time for teams coming out
  • COME ON YOUR REDS!!!!!!!!
  • milk no sugar please red! ;)
  • Alright Red, if you want a break then I'm on hand. Shall I listen to the Brizzle commentary?
  • Could anyone please give me a link to the bbc commentary? Please.
  • GOODNIGHT iRENE written by the magnificent Leadbelly
  • That was Seth typing there. "Keith Reid"?
  • [cite]Posted By: PaddyP17[/cite]Alright Red, if you want a break then I'm on hand. Shall I listen to the Brizzle commentary?

Hey Paddy, yeah do you want to do Brizzle commentary gives a diferent perspective?
  • Absolutely RM. Here we go. Well, soon. But yeah.
  • [cite]Posted By: uie2[/cite]milk no sugar please red! ;)

Yep spot on uie2.....got mine.....sorry you'll have to get ur own....only 1 tea bag left!!