Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread Brizzle v's Addicks

Comments

• Options
    still waiting for commentary to start on addicks stream.....can only hear the music and teams are coming out.....
  • Options
    oh here we go.....commentary has started.....not sure who it is though
  • Options
    OS says Parrett right midfield and Eccleston up front.
  • Options
    Could anyone please give me a link to the bbc commentary? Please.

PURLEASE
  • Options
    If we win we are mathematically safe from relegation.
  • Options
    commentator saying addicks will be 4-4-2
  • Options
    CAFCofficial Charlton Athletic
    Parrett likely to play just in from right flank for those wondering. The touchline hugging will come from Reid (GH)

Parrett to do Jackson's job on the right then.
  • Options
    Right, they've come out to the Great Escape - they're 237 minutes without a goal, and we're 3 games without a goal or win, so.
  • Options
    ***Could anyone please give me a link to the bbc commentary? Please.***
  • Options
    They are taking a massive risk with Will Hoskins out there; he's up front (goal threat) but not 100% fit I don't believe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    addicks in all red today.....commentator says and I quote...."addicks playing in all red....red shirts, socks and shorts"....what else is there?
  • Options
    Rob Lewis is the ref - no idea who he is. They're huddling.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nozza2310[/cite]***Could anyone please give me a link to the bbc commentary? Please.***

Only got player link Nozza2310
  • Options
    lol got mine cheers red!
  • Options
    DW then, thanks.
  • Options
    atmosphere sound poor....brizzle ko.....addicks under pressure.....brizzle get a corner after 22 secs
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]addicks in all red today.....commentator says and I quote...."addicks playing in all red....red shirts, socks and shorts"....what else is there?

Boots, headgear, goalkeeping gloves...

Lines on the ball, to Senda at RB. With Tunnicliffe, Williams to Kuffour in the box, not moving - goes to Senda and they win a corner! They're kicking the right way I believe.
  • Options
    we are a team in transition i am glad reid and ecclestone are playing show what their about instead of talking about it.

dodgy looking defence from us
  • Options
    Campbell, Lines heads and Tunnicliffe miskicks, Hoskins top corner but a great save by Sullivan!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2011
    good save there by sullivan
  • Options
    corner taken....defended....shot comes in a great save by sullivan...another brizzle corner
  • Options
    Corner, Lines again, Sullivan gathers though.
  • Options
    corner taken....sulivan takes
  • Options
    Coles heads to halfway from Sullivan's clearance. Byron Anthony heads out of play.
  • Options
    Francis throws, flicked on by Benno, and out for a goal kick.
  • Options
    addicks attacking.....their keeper takes
  • Options
    COnrad Logan clears up for Hoskins but Doc is there (meat and drink for him I presume), ANthony penalised for shirt-pulling. Francis to take the FK...
  • Options
    Right-foot to edge of area with Reid, byline, crosses, Logan gathers at near post. Hoskins... Doc away though.

... Free kick as Anthony is tugged on!
  • Options
    Parrett fouled....10 yds in their half.....fk taken....reid crosses they defend and launch a quick attack.....