Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Irish Grand National

2»

Comments

• Options
    The Reserves have been given an extra 15 minutes no doubt for Michael O'Leary to broker a deal ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]The Reserves have been given an extra 15 minutes no doubt for Michael O'Leary to broker a deal ;-)

Who'll be carrying your money AA?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeanutsMolloy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]The Reserves have been given an extra 15 minutes no doubt for Michael O'Leary to broker a deal ;-)

Who'll be carrying your money AA?

I haven't had a chance to do anything (what with the 10 cards to look after today) so I'm afraid I am following you in as it looks as my interest in BS is no more (Carberry now jocked up on Backstage)
  • Options
    All Reserves confirmed N/Rs.
  • Options
    just saw this now
    got the bet on in time thank god
    thanks peanuts
  • Options
    Hmm, Betfair vibes re Golden Kite not great....offered at 70 now.
    Think we're shooting for a place at best chaps, he's obviously looking a bit shagged out after Liverpool.
    Hope you've chosen a good saver dmjn.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Oh well, sorry chaps.........I'll stick to Liverpool. A man's got to know his limitations.
    As if it couldn't get worse, the wife had the winner......gasp.
    Nice ride by Nina though.

...............and 3pts welcome consolation of course
  • Options
    Did we not win then???

:o(

Where did it finish? (Did it even finish?)
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Well he started extremely well Off_It. Led at the first, still in the money and going very nicely after the third, then decided to dismantle the 4th fence. Blink and you missed it I'm afraid. Horse & jock OK but funds swallowed up by the avaricious Paddy Power et al I'm afraid. Sorry chief.
    We will of course take no prisoners at AIntree next April. GN model has been tweaked and is raring to go.
  • Options
    Ahh, the curse of the "tricky fourth" strikes again.

Cheers anyway Peanuts. I guess it was only right and proper that I handed my bookie back a small portion of the money I took off him a few weeks back thanks to you - he's got his own mortgage to pay after all!
    ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Booooooooo! :0)

This was to get my champagne money back from Bournemouth!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Ahh, the curse of the "tricky fourth" strikes again.

Cheers anyway Peanuts. I guess it was only right and proper that I handed my bookie back a small portion of the money I took off him a few weeks back thanks to you - he's got his own mortgage to pay after all!
    ;o)
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Booooooooo! :0)

This was to get my champagne money back from Bournemouth!

Cheers chaps.
    No worries Plaaayer. Paddy and Victor will definitely be funding a humungous promotion piss up next April.