Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match thread....Addicks v's Dale (or Dave if you prefer!!)

edited April 2011 in General Charlton
Match thread for todays game.....will post teams as soon as I can get them.....will start build up in about 40 minutes.....this will be my last home match thread of the season....(as will be at the Valley for the Hartleppol game)...hope we can have a good win!!

Comments

• Charlton: Sullivan, Francis, Fortune, Doherty, Bessone, Eccleston, Parrett, Stewart, Racon, Benson, Wright-Phillips (c)

Captain BWP!
  • i hear this is your first commentary since having a new addition to your family, congratulations mate. Also thankyou for all your commentary for the past few months, really appreciated.
  • Subs:
    Subs: Worner, Llera, Nouble, McCormack, Solly, Harriott, Jenkinson.
  • Rochdale: Fon Williams, Wiseman, Widdowson, Holness, Barry-Murphy, Kennedy, Jones (c), Thompson, Atkinson, O'Grady, Dawson (TH)
  • [cite]Posted By: Covered_End_Lad[/cite]i hear this is your first commentary since having a new addition to your family, congratulations mate. Also thankyou for all your commentary for the past few months, really appreciated.

Thanks CEL.....new additions are 11 German Shepherd puppies all born overnight Sat/Sun.
  • Rochdale subs: Edwards, Done, Akpa Akpro, Josh Thompson, Flynn, Adams, Gray
  • aha bet they are a nightmare to keep control of, lots of fun.
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Charlton: Sullivan, Francis, Fortune, Doherty, Bessone, Eccleston, Parrett, Stewart, Racon, Benson, Wright-Phillips (c)

Captain BWP!

Like the look of midfield....and with BWP, Benno and NE starting we should have lost of attacking play...I hope!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Covered_End_Lad[/cite]aha bet they are a nightmare to keep control of, lots of fun.

Not too bad at the moment as all are born deaf and blind....in a week or so's time thats when they start to get all their senses....then it'll be a bloody nightmare!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Covered_End_Lad[/cite]aha bet they are a nightmare to keep control of, lots of fun.

Not too bad at the moment as all are born deaf and blind....in a week or so's time thats when they start to get all their senses....then it'll be a bloody nightmare!!

haha i see, still that should keep you busy for a while!
  • Sponsored links:

• OK I'm now officialy stupid.....had everything lined up for todays commentary.....was concerned that no link working either ours or Dales......then I realised I turned the bloody PC speakers off yesterday!!
    Doh!.....all working now and looking forward to it!!
  • right what do people think the formation is 4-3-3 with eccles BWP and benno up front OR 4-4-2 with eccles and racon on the wing???
  • 4-4-2 Eccles and Racon on the wings.
  • Come on you rip roaring goalscoring (not so winning) addicks
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]4-4-2 Eccles and Racon on the wings.

yeah agree Dazzler
  • 10 mins till ko....updates anyone?
  • yes please Redmidland
  • ok teams on way out......sounds a good atmosphere....
  • still waiting for ko
  • Sponsored links:

• right off we go.....addicks ko....and attacking the away end
  • jenkinson on the bench?!
  • rochdale have a throw....we win a throw....6 yds from their corner flag...throw taken....lose it..dale attacking now....
  • Here we go!
  • sullivan sends it long...dale win it back....now racon...bessone...stewart...bessone sends it long...they defend....now racon....bwp...stewart....racon....bwp fouled no fk....but falls to racon 25 yds out and sends in a great shot....saved
  • francis sends a bad back pass to sullivan he gets to ball first and sends it straight into the ref's unmentionables!!
  • dale attacking...sullivan comes out for the ball and misses it....luckily our goal kick
  • Lol . Well that will endear him to us ...
  • BWp has it and gets a shot in....stewart....ne....crosses it....defended...dale attack....bessone tackles..and clears to stewart...bwp....fouled...addicks fk
  • addicks fk.....taken by stewart...good delivery....their keeper just clears it....