Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match thread....Addicks v's Dale (or Dave if you prefer!!)

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Harriott is to come on......Parrett to come off.......yes change is made....4 mins added time to go
  • Options
    Said he'd get some game time, that's a half large will owe me
  • Options
    Harriotts debut?
  • Options
    4 minutes extra time
  • Options
    Racon sends ball over the top to Nouble..but he loses it........BWP passes to Nouble again and he loses it again....CP not happy......Racon has it....pass to NE overhit.....
  • Options
    Bury are promoted to league one
  • Options
    addicks played well second half....defence needs sorting though from set pieces....nouble wind a throw...taken...and we get a corner....taken....stewart...nouble....harriott shoots just over with first touch
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    30 seconds left...Preston relegated to League 1
  • Options
    Dale have a throw....FT 3-1.....addicks fans happy
  • Options
    QPR promoted
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks Redmidland, good luck with the puppies and the interview.

I'll be at Walsall on Saturday
  • Options
    A win? What's that!! Well done boys!!!
  • Options
    No their not narwich just scored to make it 3-2 and therefore a draw wernt good enough at lotus rd, Preston are down though
  • Options
    right thats it lads....last home match thread for me (for this season)....hope updates were ok...had to wait sometimes for commentators to tell me what was happening......will be doing Walsall away match thread next saturday....have a good rest of Bank Holiday....cheers!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: lancashire lad[/cite]Thanks Redmidland, good luck with the puppies and the interview.

I'll be at Walsall on Saturday

Thanks Lancs! wil let you know outcome of interview
  • Options
    WSAWSA
    edited April 2011
    Thanks Red.

Well done to Parrett for getting us back in the lead so quickly and to Eccleston for a 'headed' goal. The latter must have read the comment that he can't head a ball.

Enjoy your puppies.
  • Options
    Woooooh a win.
  • Options
    Congrats to Qpr, proof that you can go through the league's in a relatively quick time, ala Blackpool. Norwich looking good too.
  • Options
    Qpr will go up but not today because of narwich scoring to win 3-2 I agree they will go up and with the 2nd richest man in the world owning nearly a qtr of the club and the 2 f1 fellas owning the rest they could have some real good times ahead but I reckon Warnock will get the sack before the season starts
  • Options
    Qpr are up, just not as champions today. Runner up is between Norwich and Cardiff. Scunthorpe need 2 wins and a 17 goal swing to stay up, Sheffield United need 2wins and an 8 goal swing to stay up. By vertue of that Palace stay up as do Doncaster.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nope even though they have a real superior goal difference they are only 6 points clear of third with 2 games to go so they ain't up, they will be you are 100% right but not today
  • Options
    You are right mate, the radio were blasting on that they are up but the mathematics say not! It would however take the mother of all screw up's. BBC London rectifying their error as I type!
  • Options
    Let's hope they don't lose points for the 3rd party player, those fans will look very stoopid
  • Options
    That's very true.