Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

That bloke in the North Upper, Block K, Near the front

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: lordromford[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]What a tool the creator of this post really is.
    We are using an internet forum, grow a pair and tell him to his face, or leave him to it. Simples yeah?

P.S Jenkinson is a little prick.

Wow. Name calling and telling me to grow a pair. That's me told.
    If I thought you had a point and if you made it like an adult, then I'd apologise. Unfortunately, you don't and you didn't.

I was merely commenting on what I noticed about this man's ridiculous ranting at the game and was interested in other people's opinions on it. Nothing more, nothing less. This is a discussion forum, right?

Now, kindly grow up.
    FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT... :o)
  • Options
    Where's Harry Hill when you need him? FIIIIGGGHHHTT...
  • Options
    There is a guy like this who sits behind and to the left of me in the NE. Every game the same thing, "FORWARD FORWARD WIDE NO YOU'RE SHIT".
    Today we were playing pretty well but he still managed to shout as loud as he could at the one mistake Stewart made all game "WANKER".
    Can someone explain to me why, if the match makes you so upset, you still come to every gane just to moan?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: EastStand[/cite]There is a guy like this who sits behind and to the left of me in the NE. Every game the same thing, "FORWARD FORWARD WIDE NO YOU'RE SHIT".
    Today we were playing pretty well but he still managed to shout as loud as he could at the one mistake Stewart made all game "WANKER".
    Can someone explain to me why, if the match makes you so upset, you still come to every gane just to moan?
    There's the rub. Plenty of people just go to football to moan. Frustrating lives during the rest of the week, I guess.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    We are using an internet forum, grow a pair and tell him to his face, or leave him to it. Simples yeah?

If I thought you had a point and if you made it like an adult, then I'd apologise. Unfortunately, you don't and you didn't.

I was merely commenting on what I noticed about this man's ridiculous ranting at the game and was interested in other people's opinions on it. Nothing more, nothing less. This is a discussion forum, right?

Now, kindly grow up.
    FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT... :o)

:oD
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    De Foe, Parker and now Jenkinson. Will some people not be happy until there is a whole team of playeys they can boo? Well it won't be at the Valley as Jenkinson and the next talent to move on from us will not be in our league. Not next season or the one after, even if they are on loan.

Why do we have so many absolute idiots following us? We've got more chips on shoulders at Charlton than McDonalds have in their deep freeze.

Overheard somone today "...shit Prem if Parker wins FWP of the year....!"

Good God! So many fucking idiots at Charlton and plenty of them on here too.
  • Options

Now, kindly grow up.
    After you 'merely commented' and 'was interestedin other people's opinions on it' you got one.....and couldn't handle it. Interestingly, what you consider to be 'ridiculous ranting' was thought to be ok by someone else on here. Some people on here elect themselves 'judge and jury'.....pretty pathetic really.
  • Options
    I'm really not sure what everyone is getting so riled about. Different people have different opinions, isn't that what a discussion forum is all about? We'd have never learned what those opinions are if lordromford hadn't posted.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Love the way people say this on the board but would never confront people face to face.

By the way Colinwalshslovechild, your sister is a piiiiiiiiece.
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]hahahah plank, can sort you out for a score

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Man_About_Town[/cite]

Now, kindly grow up.
    After you 'merely commented' and 'was interestedin other people's opinions on it' you got one.....and couldn't handle it. Interestingly, what you consider to be 'ridiculous ranting' was thought to be ok by someone else on here. Some people on here elect themselves 'judge and jury'.....pretty pathetic really.

I thought I handled it quite well, thank you very much. :o)
    And you're point about judge and jury doesn't make sense. This is a forum for debate. I opened a debate by giving my views. By your logic, you're now acting as judge and jury by saying it's pathetic.

That's pathetic. (joke)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Glad he got abuse. Doesnt deserve to sit wearing a charlton shirt after jummping ship.

Bollocks to all this "good luck for the future" and "we would all do it" sentiment. Shelvey showed how you leave a club. Parker, Defoe and now this muppet have shown how to stick two fingers up at the supporters who have paid your undeserved and disproportionately high wages.
  • Options
    Genuine question:

Why is it apparently acceptable to boo and abuse honest players like Kishishev, Lisbie, Hughes, Mooney and Francis when their names are read out by BDL and when they are giving their all on the pitch for Charlton Athletic, yet apparently unacceptable to slate somebody that has made it abundantly clear that he wants nothing to do with a club that invested the best part of 10 years time and money in his development?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Genuine question:

Why is it apparently acceptable to boo and abuse honest players like Kishishev, Lisbie, Hughes, Mooney and Francis when their names are read out by BDL and when they are giving their all on the pitch for Charlton Athletic, yet apparently unacceptable to slate somebody that has made it abundantly clear that he wants nothing to do with a club that invested the best part of 10 years time and money in his development?

It isn't!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Genuine question:

It is not acceptable Len, despite the fact that some of those players listed in the first part of the question could be very frustrating, I would hate to think how many times I have groaned at that lot, but Kish especially always gave 110 percent!, sometimes he only delivered the 10 percent in effective play!.....but there are a few more you could add to that list.....

Has Jenkinson made it abundantly clear!....... What exactly has he turned down!......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]I don't care how long the bloke's been a season ticket holder. If he was being a c*** then he deserves to be mocked about it. And stop all the childishness about confronting people - if I offered out everyone who pissed me off I'd have about 20 rows a day.

I can't believe it's only 20 a day Leroy
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: tangoflash[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]I don't care how long the bloke's been a season ticket holder. If he was being a c*** then he deserves to be mocked about it. And stop all the childishness about confronting people - if I offered out everyone who pissed me off I'd have about 20 rows a day.

That's a good day. With the number of absolute f***ing nauses I've encountered already today it could be double that by the time I hit the sack tonight
  • Options
    If i had a job and someone offered me the same job working for a much bigger company for a Boss that clearly can help me develop my career and on much better pay i would be out the door like a shot. It may be the only opertunity Jenks gets good luck to him i say.

I sit in K block and have shouted the fellow down before i got threats and abuse "I'll find you at half time mate" He never did.
  • Options
    To be honest, we shouldn't really be able to hear one man yelling abuse from the top tier as it is our noisiest stand.
    At least this man was making some noise, that's all I can say, would rather have a stadium full of fans who vent their feelings as a pose to ones who sit in silence and do their moaning when they get home over a hot cuppa.
  • Options
    Develop his career? The odd behind closed doors friendly and a trip to Preston for the season is more likely Vinnie.
  • Options
    This thread is an improvement on recent one's where an outbreak of agreeableness and general apathy has led to it becoming a bit dull . It's not the differences in opinions that cause the arguments, it's the insults which really start to make the threads interesting and whether it's acceptable or not, it's a bit like when a fight breaks out at a match, everyone's peering to have a good look. (the above does not apply to the Rachel Riley thread however, where no arguments are necessary for interest). Can anybody direct me to another thread witha decent argument going on - i'm a bit of an argument voyeur.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No you're not.

Oh, hang on, I know what you're doing...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: tangoflash[/cite]

At least 12 of those are when he's having a shave in the mirror every morning!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    The "Ooaahh curse of the double Blackberry post" strikes again.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    If you "Boo" any professional footballer then you are a

I hope that answers your question "Len Glover".
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]If you "Boo" any professional footballer then you are a XXXX

Even edited, this post still makes the point.

I very rarely swear on here. Have twice on this thread because I feel strongly about the issues raised.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]If you "Boo" any professional footballer then you are a XXXX

I very rarely swear on here. Have twice on this thread because I feel strongly about the issues raised.

There are plenty moaning about the treatment Jenkinson received who have no hesitation in booing the likes of Francis and others before him who give of their best.

Why the inconsistency?

That is my point
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]

There are plenty moaning about the treatment Jenkinson received who have no hesitation in booing the likes of Francis and others before him who give of their best.

Why the inconsistency?

That is my point

And as ever Len, you've missed my point. It doesn't matter if it is Sam Bartram, John Hewie, Eddie Farmani, Keith Peacock, Derek Hales, Colin Walsh, Rob Lee, Carl Leaburn, Alan Curbishley or Scott Parker. No professional footballer of your team should EVER be BOOED.

Kishichev remains the worst footballer I have EVER seen at any level from Prem to Hackney Marshes at any age group. But I never booed him.
  • Options
    Chirpy Red
    Kishichev remains the worst footballer I have EVER seen at any level from Prem to Hackney Marshes at any age group. But I never booed him.

WUM.
    Used to take most of your posts seriously.......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableoldgit[/cite]Chirpy Red

WUM.
    Used to take most of your posts seriously.......

Most of my posts are not serious. That one was. He was AWFUL. Couldn't tackle, couldn't pass, couldn't shoot and he couldn't play football either. He was crap too. But being Charlton everyone loved him because he ran around and made an effort.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]

Why the inconsistency?

That is my point

And as ever Len, you've missed my point. It doesn't matter if it is Sam Bartram, John Hewie, Eddie Farmani, Keith Peacock, Derek Hales, Colin Walsh, Rob Lee, Carl Leaburn, Alan Curbishley or Scott Parker. No professional footballer of your team should EVER be BOOED.

I didn't miss your point you missed mine ner ner ner ner ner :-)

I agree you shouldn't boo your own I guess some would argue though that in spirit Jenkinson is no longer ours as he has expressed that he wants to leave.

As regards Kish just ignore the Premiership stats that regularly had him in the top 5 for tackles and passes completed not forgetting his phenomenal prozone distances.

Did you see the Brighton game at The Valley? Kish made Semedo and Racon both looklike they'd got lost on the way to Hackney Marshes!

Why am I biting? AGAIN!