Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

That bloke in the North Upper, Block K, Near the front

13»

Comments

• Options
    You or me or anyone else sitting on their fat arses have no right to BOO any professional sportsman. Whether he plays for us or anyone. Even Millwall.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]You or me or anyone else sitting on their fat arses have no right to BOO any professional sportsman. Whether he plays for us or anyone. Even Millwall.
    ? I now totally believe that most of your posts aren't serious
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Miserableoldgit[/cite]Chirpy Red
    Kishichev remains the worst footballer I have EVER seen at any level from Prem to Hackney Marshes at any age group. But I never booed him.

WUM.
    Used to take most of your posts seriously.......[/quote]

Most of my posts are not serious. That one was. He was AWFUL. Couldn't tackle, couldn't pass, couldn't shoot and he couldn't play football either. He was crap too. But being Charlton everyone loved him because he ran around and made an effort.[/quote]

I agree with all that Chirps, would also throw a curve ball and raise you Mark Fish (from the less obvious crap that have worn the shirt in the past 10 years)
  • Options
    Poor Carl isn't going to the dinner now!