Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***Please Read*** Welcome Back to Charlton Life!

Comments

• Welcome back,  and thanks for all the hard work!!!
  • Welcome back well done on all the hard work. Taking Osama out as well as the old forum takes some doing.
  • Well done, lads.
  • There was me thinking that CL had been taken over by a mysterious consortium based in Switzerland and the British Virgin Islands...
  • I just thought Giggs had got the hump and closed you down.
  • Site looks fantastic and I'm pleased that you have got rid of those bloody virus's!
  • Well done lads!
    I think we all owe you a drink or two for all your hard work!
  • Christ almighty, I cant believe some of you got up at the crack of dawn to post ;)
    Well done Lookout and AFKA, missed the forum over the last few days and I dont even bloody support Charlton!
  • Whey hey CL is back CL is back.

Great work Chaps
  • Wahoo! My life has meaning again!
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't even blinking well post, and I still went a little bit cold turkey.

Excellent work, gentlemen. 
  • Great stuff, guys - thank you and welcome back!!
  • edited May 2011

thanks for good wishes people. Its been a difficult period that has left us both fairly demoralised so its much appreciated. Lookout has somehow managed to do a great deal of work with others over the last few days, i've effectively just been bossy and continually bugged him whilst hunting down Bin Laden, so all the thanks should go to him.

Hopefully it will give us the platform to move not just the forum, but an improved and expanded site forwards.

Performance may be an issue for the 1st couple of days, so please bear with us.

• How pleased am I that the site is back.....trouble is I just realsied how much I missed doing the match thread on Saturday.....what the hell am I gonna do during the close season!!!

Well done AFKA and LookOut.....thanks for all your hard work over the b/hols.

Now what can I do on Saturdays............please not shopping!!!!
  • welcome home sharpshooters!

Should've buried him at Selhurst, not at sea

Thanks for all your hard work
  • So you just decide to b***er off and leave us at the mercy of THAT fairytale event with no escape, pretty Grimm show chaps!  But, you've obviously put one helluva shift in, very happy you're back, so oodles of thankee well dones from me.
  • nothing to be demoralised about in the bigger scheme of things - lots of grateful Charlton fans appreciate the efforts (and at least one 'Spurs fan too!)
  • Well done chaps, really appreciate the time you put in for the benefit of us all !
  • Looks good great (just trying the strike through thing which is a lot better)

Nice one

• great work lads! pleased your back! :)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2011
    testing
  • Thanks for all your time and effort. It really is appreciated.
  • I echo the sentiments from fellow lifers, very well done on all the CL team's efforts over the last few days, it is really appreciated.

• Based on recent experience, Charlton Life gives me much more pleasure than Charton Live! Thanks for your great work.
  • Lifers ARE back, Lifers ARE back, WOOOOOOO!
  • OK, hands up who was getting withdrawal symptoms over the weekend then?
  • Great work boys, loving having CL back

• I had withdrawal symptoms bad. I kept checking BBC sports and the OS but it wasn't the same! 
  • You're back.

Thought one of my Ryan Giggs comments had gone too far!

Still... not a lot has happened why you've been away.   ;-)

• CL cold turkey is tougher than I thought it would be. Thanks again for getting sorting me out...