Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Please Read*** Welcome Back to Charlton Life!

124»

Comments

• Options
    Nice to see the Super Injunction's been lifted...

Anyone know who was shagging who..?
  • Options
    Looking good. Although using it on iphone needs to be a bottom/top page link otherwise takes a while to get to the bottom by sliding.
  • Options
    @O-Randy-Hunt is it not taking you to your place in the comments?
  • Options
    If you substitute the word "team" for the word site in the first post it all sounds quite familiar!
  • Options
    Okay, okay: Everytime I look @CharltonLife I'm asked to  "Please Read" this thread. I do. Its still the same as I read earlier. Sack the Admin I say.
  • Options
    Felt despondent about not being able to sign in and thought it was my own computer messing me about. Well pleased that Charlton Life is up and running and looking sparky. Well done lads. Now how do I fix a pic?
  • Options
    well done on the sudden relaunch! It's looking good so far...
  • Options
    Has lookout had a sex change? I always thought he was a she - got that completely wrong - not a reflection on lookout or lookout's views but more of a reflection on me. I apologise for any unintended misinterpretarge that may or may not have ensued at any time and in any way. Hope that clears that up, if indeed it needed clearing up. Nurse!!!!! 
  • Options
    Nice one lads, the place is looking well! Good to have it back
  • Options
    1. Good to be back.
    2. Thanks very much.
    3. Just testing this bit.
    4. Err.. thats it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This place looks fantastic - had a bit of a revamp?  Great work whichever company you had in...
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    You guys do a great job. Like I've said before, VOTV for the digital age. Like everybody else I really appreciate your hard work to make this happen. Great new look.

• Options
    Well done lads - it's looking good.
  • Options

The best Charlton message board bar none. Although different opinions are all welcome idiots and moronic childish threats are not tolerated - just as it should be.

It's a lesson some would do well to learn , if only they had the brain capacity.