Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice 2011

Comments

• Options

Irish geezer's a to55er!

I'm going for the northern spanner monkey bird.Rough diamond and all that.

• Options
    Gotta be the Irish guy
  • Options
    Loved it when the 'ice lady' in the shop  retorted
    And why should I care if they are rich!.....
    Grovelling to the top hat makers for a discount.......
    and being told to FO..... 
    Drive to Teddington to get 50 light bulbs!.......
    then run out of time!.....
    Loved the quip from Sugar about the  Belgian waffel........to 'the smarmy git'

It still retains great tv moments for me! 

• Options
    The Irish guy is this series Stella, clear favourite at the moment but will have a weakness that will come up in the next few weeks. Not sure yet who seems like they could make the final 3-4- lots of talk about Susan Ma being a strong candidate but unsure.
  • Options
    Irish guy is looking favourite at the moment.
  • Options
    I actually know who's won it this year from a very reliable source!

Should I put it in the rumours thread?
  • Options
    David Ulm?
  • Options
    Please put the Irish bloke out of his misery, he's winding me right up!
  • Options
    Please put the Irish bloke out of his misery, he's winding me right up!
    I am speechless at this bloke's front. Glenn should smack him in the face.
  • Options
    WTF
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How did he get away with that?
  • Options

"Hip Replacement".

Great business minds coming together.

Gobshites, all of 'em.

• Options
    That's showbiz!!
  • Options
    Shocking title, bit offensive, people in that age catergory don't want to be reminded there body is wearing out, they know it.
  • Options
    Shocking title, bit offensive, people in that age catergory don't want to be reminded there body is wearing out, they know it.
    But wasn't it people of that age who suggested Zimmer?
  • Options
    But wasn't it people of that age who suggested Zimmer?

That's the whole problem with the contestants, they don't listen.

The old boy said the name "Zimmer" and everyone (of the same age) laughed. Bingo, there's your name (not Bingo).

Not offensive, a title you'd notice on a front cover.

The more I think about it, they should have called it Bingo-would draw the eyes of the doddery old farts.

• Options
    As a doddery old fart I thought Zimmer a great name, it implied the age group but also had an ironic tinge to it.

But none of the contestants  ever seem to listen to their focus groups - is this a sign of yoof knowing best?
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    @carly burn - whisper the winner pls
  • Options
    All a bunch of losers but I think Leon might win.
  • Options
    They should've gone with coffin dodgers.

Jesus wept, where do they find these people?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As a doddery old fart I thought Zimmer a great name, it implied the age group but also had an ironic tinge to it.

But none of the contestants  ever seem to listen to their focus groups - is this a sign of yoof knowing best?
    60 is the new 40 so i hear , at least i hope so!
  • Options

I used to love this programme but it is now getting very tired - the stupidity and arrogance of the unlikeable contestants has always been a joy to watch (you have to believe you would do it so much better) but when you push it too far it becomes ridiculous and loses credibility - Hip Replacement - A class of primary School Children would have realised how stupid a title that was.

Then there is the editing, so that you know the team that will eventually win the task is the one that the video evidence in front of you during the episode has clearly shown they will lose. Surely the producers have to mix it up, but it is always done is the same way and is as subtle as a flying mallet.

I really hope they sort this out as in teh past I have found the show to be one of the most enjoyable on the box. 

• Options

Good Call Muttley , it is getting very predictable who will win etc

We should be glad they haven't resorted to the " AND THE WINNER IS......................................................................................cue 2 minutes silence whilst we look at all of their faces .......................tactic

The other bit I hate is the recapping at the start , just in case we have forgotten everything we watched the previous weeks .....aaargh

Mind you SPRINGWATCH is something else ...dont get me started on that patronising load of Billhooks 

• Options

Must admit I'm not enjoying this series as much as previous ones. They just seem to be extra gobby, self deluded, annoying and utterly useless.

As regards a winner can't see past Helen really....

• Options
    I actually know who's won it this year from a very reliable source!

Should I put it in the rumours thread?

Are any of the bookmakers offering odds on the winner?
  • Options
    They don't offer odds or take bets as it's pre-recorded...
  • Options

You watch, the woman who has one every task so far will fail one, and get booted off first time. Its obvious!

• Options
    Susan Ma
    I'm still going for her, she seems quite naive at times but underneath that she has a raw talent for business, and is young enough for Alan Sugar to really mould exactly how he wants her. She is in the cosmetics and beauty sector too, which as we saw from that task, it has huge profit margins throughout
  • Options
    Dont think any are worth while winners do a better job myself
  • Options
    Jim comes out with bullshit lol