Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Labradors, German Shepherds & Dogs.....

Comments

• Options
    To be fair to Team Anchaz.
    I got lesson in handling a Shep at a show.
    Mrs Redmidland handled Bailey in the Junior class where she and Bailey won the class and put us in the final against 3 Anchaz dogs!!
    Angie (Mrs Redmid) obviously fell for it when I played the sympathy card and decided to give me a chance by putting Redmidland on the lead of one of her dogs and I nicked
    ' Reserve Best in Show'
    A little photo of Team Anchaz with Team Tramella
  • Options
    Some wonderful looking animals in these photos.......
  • Options
    Some wonderful looking animals in these photos.......
    U talking about my missus Ken!!!!! LOL ;-).
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Looking very noble in the second picture MOG ; )

Ken, could you let me have the details of the 'Westie' rescue that you got Harry from?
    Bailey has got too powerful for Mrs TCE to handle
    while he's training since she was taken ill, although she walks him ok at almost 37kg he's a lump and if he misbehaves she 's just not strong enough at the moment. She wants to train a dog again so I suggested a smaller breed and she loves the 'Westie' and also he'd be good company for Bailey.

Kodfish.
    How's Beau getting on?

Bailey taken last week.

• Options
    Ayone know of a dog walker in Falconwood area?
  • Options
    Labs, the best dogs ever bar none. Loyal, faithful, loving and great with the kids. Still brings a tear to my eye remembering the day I had to have our old boy put down. We use to nickname ours 'condom', everytime me and the missus snuggled up on the sofa, he wouldn't give up until he had wormed his way in between us.
    This is Humphrey my Eglish Springer Spaniel, these dogs are up there with the best! He's my best mate, as sad as it sounds!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I'll ask for some contact details next time I'm over there with Bailey, I talk to several on a daily basis that walk their dogs in Castle woods.
    Just out of interest, how much do you expect to pay? (no I'm not interested ; ))
    some of these walkers walk 4 different dogs for two hours 4 times a day.
    And this maybe of some help.
    http://www.dogwalkingnow.co.uk/dog-walkers-sitters-daycare-uk

• Options
    my dog loves people and eats other dogs for fun, staff called Becks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Buster with the postmans arm.....
    002.JPG 827.7K
  • Options
    I'll ask for some contact details next time I'm over there with Bailey, I talk to several on a daily basis that walk their dogs in Castle woods.
    Just out of interest, how much do you expect to pay? (no I'm not interested ; ))
    some of these walkers walk 4 different dogs for two hours 4 times a day.
    And this maybe of some help.
    http://www.dogwalkingnow.co.uk/dog-walkers-sitters-daycare-uk

Much appreciated but seem to have found some now, thanks again
  • Options
    edited November 2011

This is Wizard our 8 year old flat coat retriever, possibly the softest most stupid intelligent dog in the World !

It doesn't make sense, when I go to "edit" his pic returns, then when I come out of edit it disappears, perhaps I'm the most stupid..........

• Options

I own the soppiest staff ever. Wouldn't think it but he looks brilliant is very loving to people.

• Options

I own the soppiest staff ever. Wouldn't think it but he looks brilliant is very loving to people.

I love 'Staffs' unfortunately the breed is done an injustice by whats on the other end of the lead. Present company excepted of course ; )

• Options

Seems to be the new must have 'item' for chavs.

• Options
    I'm a chav and I aint got one
  • Options
    I thought I'd share this one : )
  • Options
    That is a fantastic picture
  • Options

The night before our dear black Lab Guinness died, he was lying out on the patio and it started to rain. I went out to help him get up as his back legs were so weak. When he got up, the rain had left his mark on the ground. Very special image.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    ..sorry
  • Options
    We've got two jack (jill) russells, the older one will be 18 in december, remember the day she was born and dread the day she goes. Have known her longer than any of my friends. Feel for anyone whose dog has passed. Oliver street that is a special image.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Beau sadly has been beset by problems since we got her but we are in it for the long run and are sure we will prevail. She is currently residing at the Vets undergoing Biopsies on her stomach and small intestine. Hopefully this will highlight the problem and get the correct treatment.
  • Options
    The picture above is Candy. Originally my dads dog. She came to us when my dad passed away. Jack Russells are loyal to the point of obsession but Candy also has the gentlest demeanor of any dog I know.

Her mother 'Floss' (I didn't name any of these dogs) was in the hands of an abusive man who was in it for the money and just wanted litter after litter out of her. By a family situation we took her in whilst pregnant. When she had the litter we gave the pups to good families but kept the runt of the litter and my sister named her Candy. 18 years later and she is still going strong, although her eyesight is gone, totally loyal and still wants to protect the home. I guess technically she is in retirement now but in the old days she was a mean rat catcher.

Ruby is 6 and was my sisters dog. She came to us at 6 months and is in turns affectionate and brutal. More a traditional Jack Russell temperament. I get the feeling I think she thinks she is a little girl.
  • Options

The night before our dear black Lab Guinness died, he was lying out on the patio and it started to rain. I went out to help him get up as his back legs were so weak. When he got up, the rain had left his mark on the ground. Very special image.

That is a special photo.
    'Run to the Bridge' Guinness.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Beau sadly has been beset by problems since we got her but we are in it for the long run and are sure we will prevail. She is currently residing at the Vets undergoing Biopsies on her stomach and small intestine. Hopefully this will highlight the problem and get the correct treatment.

Is it a problem Beau was born with or something he's picked up recently or have the Vets not got that far?
    If you go to 'mygermanshepherd' there is a health issues page you could either post what Beau's symptons are or read through and you may find someone has posted the same thing. Also on FB GermanShepherdOwners, look me up and on there you'll find Breeders (Reputable), owners, Vets, Behaviourists and they'll all help. Hope this helps, wishing Beau a speedy recovery.
  • Options

Here's Guinness with the cats... 

• Options
    @Oliver Stone

Amazing keepsake photo, it's almost saying 'Goodbye, Remember Me, I was here' - bless him.  I bet the cats miss him too!

How about a photo of him in his prime too?
  • Options

Thanks WSA... where would we be without these beautiful creatures? Here he is in younger days; also an amusing picture with a frog on board. He seemed to have an affinity with other animals!

• Options
    @Oliver Street

Great looking dog.  I am sure you had some fun with him.  Did you place the frog on him, or did it jump?