Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Labradors, German Shepherds & Dogs.....

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2019
    This Kevin. Can anybody guess what he is ? 
  • Options
    The above pic is Kevin can you guess what he is ? 
  • Options
    The above pic is Kevin can you guess what he is ? 
    A dog?
  • Options

At just a week old our hopefully new (yet nameless) Therapy dog. 
  • Options

Manchester Terrier ?

• Options
    Is there some Jack Russell in there.
  • Options
    Lakeland terrier?
  • Options
    Muttley is close 
  • Options
    Looks like a bit Labrador in there?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He’s a Patterdale 
  • Options
    Going to be a big lad. 👍

• Options

A post I never wanted to write. It is with the most shattered of hearts, that Angie and I have to tell you that our wonderful 'heart' dog Anchaz Cinna has departed for 'Rainbow Bridge'. She has not been well recently and we had to make the toughest of decisions. 'Cin Bin' as most people called her was known and loved by many many people, she was also 'known' by millions around the world as 'Eisenhower' Jim Carey's dog in Kick Ass 2. Cinna also had parts in 'Kingsman' and Man from UNCLE, and featured with Harry Hill on his program 'Stars in Their Eyes'. However leaving all that to one-side, she was a dog in a million, loved by everyone and a truly great ambassador for the breed. Our hearts are breaking, but she is now free to join her mum and dad at Rainbow Bridge. We will never forget her and Christmas this year will be a lot sadder without her. RIP Cinna, and thank you for everything you gave us, showed us and taught us. The world is a lonelier place without you, and heaven has just gained an angel, goodnight sweetheart until we meet again xxxxxxxxxxxxx😭

Anchaz Cinna - 04/11 to 12/19

Image may contain dog and outdoor
  • Options
    Sorry to hear @Redmidland. Condolences. 
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    So sorry to hear the news @Redmidland.

My thoughts and condolences are with you all.
  • Options
    Condolences @Redmidland terrible time lose a companion.

That small piece of your life that you shared with her will forever be changed. Remember all the best times and it'll be easier. 

Wishing you and your family the best of wishes in coping this Christmas.
  • Options
    R.I.P.
  • Options
    One of our treasured photos which @Redmidland took, Bailey being shown for the last time led in the arena by Mrs Redmidland got Best Male, we got through to Best Reserve against Mrs Redmidland and I led him in. If I ever got a dog from anywhere other than my chosen breeder it would be an Anchaz dog. Gave my boy a special big hug this morning x RIP Cinna xxx

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry for your loss, @Redmidland
  • Options
    RIP Cinna.  Big hug @Redmidland and Angie.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    One of our treasured photos which @Redmidland took, Bailey being shown for the last time led in the arena by Mrs Redmidland got Best Male, we got through to Best Reserve against Mrs Redmidland and I led him in. If I ever got a dog from anywhere other than my chosen breeder it would be an Anchaz dog. Gave my boy a special big hug this morning x RIP Cinna xxx

Fond memories @TCE , thank you for the photo. Mrs RM with the late 'Jed' at the far left and what looks like Cinna in the middle and a very young Uma. That was a good day out, and great fun. Thanks again for posting mate.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Fond memories @TCE , thank you for the photo. Mrs RM with the late 'Jed' at the far left and what looks like Cinna in the middle and a very young Uma. That was a good day out, and great fun. Thanks again for posting mate.
    It is Jed, hence why Bailey is at the other end. Boys being boys. ;)
  • Options

My little girl Pepper got meme'd a couple of weeks ago...
  • Options
    And I bet I can guess who is ruling the roost at present!  But he has plenty of teachers to teach him manners.

PS Where's Xena?
  • Options
    N01R4M said:
    And I bet I can guess who is ruling the roost at present!  But he has plenty of teachers to teach him manners.

PS Where's Xena?
    She and Valli don’t get on and will fight if I’m not there, she’s also getting old now and prefers her own company so she spends split time with us and the boys as does Valli. Sadder still, Xena started the whole episode but being lighter and smaller is not in the position to get into brawls with Valli. 
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Valli,
                 JJ,
    Bowyer,

Bailey.

Super picture !!
  • Options

A post I never wanted to write. It is with the most shattered of hearts, that Angie and I have to tell you that our wonderful 'heart' dog Anchaz Cinna has departed for 'Rainbow Bridge'. She has not been well recently and we had to make the toughest of decisions. 'Cin Bin' as most people called her was known and loved by many many people, she was also 'known' by millions around the world as 'Eisenhower' Jim Carey's dog in Kick Ass 2. Cinna also had parts in 'Kingsman' and Man from UNCLE, and featured with Harry Hill on his program 'Stars in Their Eyes'. However leaving all that to one-side, she was a dog in a million, loved by everyone and a truly great ambassador for the breed. Our hearts are breaking, but she is now free to join her mum and dad at Rainbow Bridge. We will never forget her and Christmas this year will be a lot sadder without her. RIP Cinna, and thank you for everything you gave us, showed us and taught us. The world is a lonelier place without you, and heaven has just gained an angel, goodnight sweetheart until we meet again xxxxxxxxxxxxx😭

Anchaz Cinna - 04/11 to 12/19

Image may contain dog and outdoor
    What an utterly stunning specimen she was. Just beautiful.
    Sorry for your loss mate.