Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

80's crumpet

Comments

• Options
    Now she was fit AFKA
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Jennifer beals
  • Options
    And finally, Olivia Newton John. Class

• Options
    rebecca de mornay for me.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Defo Kelly Lebrock, lush, she starred in many a wank back in the day!! 

Kids of today tho, they are thick, 22 year old Junior here at my work, bit of a plank but in the main ok, has been on the receiving end of 2 years of piss taking and survived so must have a bit about him, what worries me tho is that he A, don't like beer (drinks ameretto and coke ffs what a homo) 2, has loads of girl mates, 4, didn't know who Henry Cooper was, and when he said 'whos that then'  someone said we you've probably never heard of Tommy Cooper then either, and to my absolute astonishment he said no!! We then went on to talk about boxing in the old days, and proceeded to talk about Barrera famous bouts with Morales, Little was interested so we then went on to tell him about the other famous bouts involving Eric Estrada vs Lee Trevino and the fight between the Mollinari brothers (Francesco and Edoardo) !! The plank bought it, then went into his Thai boxing club and asked his trainer about them!! His trainer cracked up!! What a pelican!!

Classic!! 
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    imageDaisy Duke, you benders
  • Options
    imageJanet Ellis from Blue Peter
  • Options
    Janet Ellis from Blue Peter
  • Options
    edited May 2011

As a youngster I always has a thing for the girl from Buck Rogers (Erin Gray), but I expect that would be 70s not 80s!?!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cybill Shepherd in Moonlighting
  • Options
    Those legs, Rizzo, those legs!!!
  • Options
    Indeed. And as we're on the 80's i reckon it would be rude not to bring up:

• Options

As I cant access Youtube I dont know if some of these have already been mentioned

Michaela Strachan

Sarah Greene

Emma Forbes

Trisha Yates and Fay Lucas in Grange Hill

Kim Basinger/Heather Locklear as above

• Options
    Bonnie Tyler and Sonia
  • Options
    Trisha Yates? Flipping 'eck you're a nutjob! Kathy Hargreaves more like!
  • Options
    Linda Lusardi anyone?
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    .image
  • Options
    Yes please Greenie. I always had the impression she was quite a nice person too.
  • Options
    I turned on the telly
    When I got home from school
    You were there in your wellies
    And a yellow Cagoule
    You opened my eyes
    To the birds and the bees
    I loved you so
    My Really Wild Show
    On the BBC

Michaela Strachan you broke my heart
    Michaela Strachan you tore me apart
    Michaela Strachan you broke my heart
    When I was twelve

(x2)
    It ain't gonna happen
    For me and the Strachan

I used to want to be a vet
    Just so I'd see you one day
    You put the meaning in wacaday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Annabell Croft during her treasure hunt days. Middle class and filthy as sin.
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited May 2011
    Thanks Barts, going to have to dig out a copy of Weird Science now.

Blondie never did anything for me, but Kate Bush - well........

• Options

In the '80s I was 15 - 25 so I would count any women of any age, anybody who dressed like a women, anybody who said they were a women and anybody who might have fitted into the general "female" category after a couple of bottles of Thunderbird wine.

But if Iwas being fussy Joanna Lumely as Purdey. I even went out with a girl who had a Purdey hair cut, she kept it in a box and took it everywhere.

• Options

Vicki Michelle from Allo Allo

Susanna Hoffs from the Bangles

Joanna Pacula from a number of B-rated movies such as Escape from Sobibor

Yes, I go for brunettes with that classy Euro look about them. Ended up marrying a HK girl though!

• Options
    Wonder woman, always did it for me, daisy duke. The bangles bird that smudge showed, michala stracon, Wendy James
  • Options

Kylie for me, late eighties I know but got a lot of stick at school for that at the time but she sure did blossum.

• Options
    HKA, I met Vicky Michelle at a charity do and got a picture with her where I appeared to be looking down her cleavage (as if I would)! Lovely lady.
  • Options
    So, no youngsters giving scores then - just old men (like me) reminicising about wanks of yesteryear.
  • Options
    Jamie Lee Curtis in Trading Places.

Still have a little shuffle now whenever that comes on. Was a bit embarrassing on the plane that time - but needs must. 
  • Options
    i always liked princess di