Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

80's crumpet

13»

Comments

• Options

Debbie Greenwood.

Janet Ellis.

• Options
    Angharad Rees - but only when she is in character as Demelza!
  • Options
    A few dodgy barnets on show.
  • Options
    Just about any older sister of my mates'.  No youtube footage available sadly.
  • Options
    Nicola Bryant.
  • Options

The Bangles,all of them at once!!

The dark haired girl from Human League.

Sarah Greene.

Vicky Michelle.

Im away to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    bonnie tyler always done it for me
  • Options

Vanessa Paradis, would love a ride in her taxi..

• Options
    Jenny Powell, when she was on 'No Limits' 1985. I got a sneaky Christmas kiss off her whilst she did some Christmas shopping in Sheffield on The Moor, to the envy of a group of testosterone fueled schoolboys like myself in tow.
  • Options
    i'll second jenny powell , she was one of my early accompaniments in the early days as i perfected the art of pleasuring myself ...............................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what a lovely mental image is that oohaa...
  • Options

In the '80s I was 15 - 25 so I would count any women of any age, anybody who dressed like a women, anybody who said they were a women and anybody who might have fitted into the general "female" category after a couple of bottles of Thunderbird wine.

But if Iwas being fussy Joanna Lumely as Purdey. I even went out with a girl who had a Purdey hair cut, she kept it in a box and took it everywhere.

Ha ha  - I was 18 before I found out that not all girls tasted of Cinzano.
  • Options
    Anabelle Giles and Ellis Ward...
  • Options

Janet Ellis.

She's absolute quality, especially when she pops her head up from under the covers when in bed with John Thaw in The Sweeney..............
  • Options
    Jenny Hanley ex Magpie Presenter did it for me.
  • Options
    Traci Lords. Oh, wait...