Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darren Bent Bent Bent

2»

Comments

• Options
    Yes I'm sure the Sunderland fans think he's a real class act too.
  • Options
    @colthe3rd

Just seeking to justify the classic line that is slung at him by others. I don't personally think he misses many (if any) more than others, as your stats demonstrate!
  • Options
    Sunderland were actively trying to flog him and then blamed Bent when he left to stop the fans turning. They'll do the same with Gyan this summer. Bent is the best forward in the league and should be at a top four club.
  • Options
    Sunderland more than doubled their money on him and he's pretty much single-handedly kept them up under the hapless Bruce in back-to-back seasons (this in playing only half of it). Don't think he owes them a dime myself.
  • Options

All i can say is a a charlton fan thinking how come darren bent not got a 35mllion pound transfer this season.

goals win games simple who is #the best in premiership on the lat defender darren bent

• Options

Strange thing is why is still only playing for a team whos best possible season would be around 6th?

He could easily be playing Champions League for Arsenal instead of Chamakh or Bendtner. But Wenger will never pay 25 million plus for anyone!

• Options
    Would have been a far better buy for Liverpool than Andy Carroll, too...
  • Options
    opta put out a stat that without bent's goals this year aston villa would be 10 points adrift of safety and relegated.

good bit of business then.
  • Options
    it's a misleading stat to a certain extent as they would have played another striker, so they wouldn't have lost all those points, however still a great signing
  • Options

I think when Bent left Sunderland they were approx 6th & Villa were approx bottom 3 or just above.

Sunderland now 14th & Villa 13th. As I predicted (but not on here).

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Just what does the bloke have to do to get a bit of recognition?

We all know the pony tailed Geordie twat masquerading as a scouser will get picked in front of him yet what has he actually done apart from cause grief at Chez Nolan?

• Options
    Had this very conversation earlier. Bloke I used to work with reckons he plays good in shit teams but can't do it when he is the main man in a big team.

And to back that up his evidence was? FUCK ALL!

He's a mate, but I had him over about it.
  • Options
    LOL.