Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Midfielder Bradley Pritchard signs from Hayes & Yeading

Comments

• Options
    Love the kid, I hope we keep him as he will get better.
  • Options
    Plus his name is Bradley. They can't all be called Danny. Some have to be called Bradley as well.
  • Options
    I'm not sure we've seen the best of him. He loves making runs past our forwards and has got a decent shot on him but CP has asked him to play more conservative roles. Several of his few appearances he's been asked to play out of position as well.
  • Options
    Maybe people will disagree but I prefer him over Stephens. Would be my choice to put him alongside Hollands when he's back. Worked well vs Sheff Utd and Wednesday
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    The key to Pritchard's success is his attitude.

• Options
    What Oggy said. ^
  • Options
    sort of player that will appreciate being a professional footballer. never stops running and will play anywhere on the pitch for his manager,club and fans. great story for charlton and himself.
  • Options
    great lad and a great player.

Really pleased to see him back in the team, and think he will get better still next season.
  • Options
    He always works his socks off & has a great attitude , I hope he stays he can only get better.
  • Options
    As others have said, works incredibly hard and that'll always endear him to fans.

He's a rubbish drummer though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Fantastic work rate and attitude , very likeable fella , down to earth sort, got my pic taken with him and Matty Taylor when i won a signed ball at Bromley Addicks meeting earlier in the year , he is great at winning the ball back , people diss him because of his height , but Xavi and Iniesta seem to do alright as does this fella , terrific find, a gamble perhaps but has more than held his own , and looked up to the task.

(Xavi and Iniesta are 5 foot 7 by the way) :-0
  • Options
    Plus his name is Bradley. They can't all be called Danny. Some have to be called Bradley as well.
    would be nice to get a few Jacks in,, jack and danny on the wings..
  • Options
    more importantly besides the his footballing talent ... He went to my school. Claim to fame lads ... claim to fame
  • Options
    Well, yet another inspired signing by CP and his staff. The Boss has shown faith in him and he's repaid it by the bucket load. Every time he's been called upon he's delivered, every time.
    As others have said, his atitude, engine, toughness and technical ability are all excellent. Incidently very similar to Powell during his playing days I reckon.
    A standout point for me is just how damn happy he is. I mean this guy is on cloud 9 atm and it really shows. To think how far he's come in the last year is amazing tbh and what a year! I bet he can't believe whats happened.
    He's clearly fallen in love with the club and this has helped stoke the fire in his belly to succeed...and it's wonderful to witness.

As for a new contract, gotta be a dead cert, 100% and well earned.
  • Options
    started a thread a couple of weeks backing saying i hope he gets back into the starting line-up when Russell got suspended.

An absolute find from the lower leagues and a player that looks like he is willing to listen, learn and do a job.

His performances this season have got a certain element of 'charlton' about them. Not the biggest but huge heart and effort. he can also play a bit.

• Options
    What made my mind up about him was his celebration vs FC Halifax. He was he happiest man on the planet and it showed!
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure that every league game he has started this year we haven't lost and this include both Sheffield clubs! been extremely impressed with him all season. Great effort, passion, skill and most importantly an all round great player!
  • Options
    anyone know who would be responsible for pinpointing this type of player to us ??
    just wondered how it all works out
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    blockquote rel="oohaahmortimer">anyone know who would be responsible for pinpointing this type of player to us ??

an old boy in an ankle length Macron benchcoat.......

• Options
    blockquote rel="oohaahmortimer">anyone know who would be responsible for pinpointing this type of player to us ??

an old boy in an ankle length Macron benchcoat.......

yes but cos i'm on the register i'm not allowed to do that anymore
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    didn't he come to us to do the pro-zone stats or something?
  • Options
    The key to Pritchard's success is his attitude.

Indeed. Those saying he's done well for a young talent are forgetting his age. That's what makes his rise, and success, so much more impressive.
  • Options
    Pritchard will be a huge player for us i can feel it

love the lad especially after the drumming
  • Options
    Pritchard will be a huge player for us i can feel it

love the lad especially after the drumming
    Could always get a gig on the drums in the north upper?
  • Options
    anyone know who would be responsible for pinpointing this type of player to us ??
    Bradley came in to help out with work on the pro zone stats or something or other and was then roped into making up the numbers in some practice match of some kind. The rest is history.
  • Options
    You could never question his commitment to the club, but unfortunately I question his ability he has recently come out of non-league football and I just feel some of our other central midfielders offer more in terms of ability e.g. Stephens, Hughes and Russel.
  • Options
    Bradley came in to help out with work on the pro zone stats or something or other and was then roped into making up the numbers in some practice match of some kind. The rest is history.
    Are you sure SCP hadn't been given the wink and this wasn't all just a cunning plan to give have a look at him without making him nervous?

(semi-serious question,actually)
  • Options
    When I brought a mate who supports Barnsley to our match against the Blades he said that the two players he'd take off us without question were Wiggins and Pritchard. He was impressed by the entire team, both teams in fact, but he thought those two were proper quality. Glad to see Pritch doing well and dispelling the 'all non-league players are garbage' idea that came in after Pardew's signings.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Ackworth
  • Options
    Russ
    Ackworth

Too good!