Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bradley Pritchard

2»

Comments

• Options
    This is great news, and very well deserved. The lad will go far and I hope it is with us.
  • Options
    Yep fantastic news for a fantastic player and bloke. CP has unearthed a real gem here and you can put your mortgage on everyone associated with the club being well pleased for him.

Hopefully it can be rubber stamped before tomorrows proceedings get under way so when he walks on the pitch his future is secured.

Very well done Bradley, you deserve every bit of this recognition.
  • Options
    Is his house nicer than Danny Green's though?

BP lives in Bromley

DG lives in Essex

So I think that question answers itself

: - )
    You are so posh Henry, I bet you get out the bath to have a pee.
  • Options
    Congratulations to Bradley he has got better as the seasons progressed and he well deserves his new contract. Great lad and a good player well done CP
  • Options
    Yes,
    Is his house nicer than Danny Green's though?

BP lives in Bromley

DG lives in Essex

So I think that question answers itself

: - )
    Yes, it does. You get much, much more bang for your buck in Essex. :-)
  • Options
    Great news we're working hard to keep him. For me he could be the surprise success of next season. Think we look a better balanced side with him next to one of Hollands or Stephens than with those two as a pair.
  • Options
    Real great infectious lad

Him banging that drum smiling his head off will live with me forever

Every club needs a Bradley pritchard
  • Options
    Everybody who went to the Reading game could see that he was a terrific prospect. We musn't forget that this was his first league season and it is perfectly reasonable to suspect he will continue to improve. I think we have a player on our hands here.
  • Options
    Massive jump from where he was last season and he's done it smoothly and looks comfortable, will only get better. Seeing him grab the pitch invader after Wycombe was a top moment for me this season, don't know why, suppose it just summed up the connection between fans and players this year.
  • Options
    Loved him since his goal against Halifax. You could see how much it meant to him. Lovely guy, and a good little footballer too!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't really add too much to what's been said already, apart from I'm really pleased for the lad, met him whist In the lounge after a bit of Prawn sarney and he was a proper nice chap, well down too earth and living the dream. Well done CP for finding, and well done to BP for taking a great oppo and getting a new deal. Chuffed for him.
  • Options
    Has the potential to be a Charlton legend. I love the fact that he looks like he can't believe he's playing for us and that he's so delighted about it all. If he keeps working hard and develops, he could be the new Kinsella.