Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Away match you're looking forward to the most this season? Why?

2»

Comments

• Options
    As most of the south west contingent have decided to keep each other company in the fourth division I'll have to say Exeter.  And my usual ration of one or possibly two home games - Sheffield; Huddersfield.
  • Options
    Rochdale, Bury, Bournemouth, Sheff Utd and hopefully a decent tie in the cup.
  • Options

Huddersfield, wanna enjoy a 'big game' away, hopefully it'll be an important one aswell.

• Options
    Would be nice to get Bournemouth away in August or early September or failling that, at the end of the season.
  • Options
    League Cup 1st round!  We are unseeded this season and therefore will get Championship opposition with any luck.
    So... Palace, Millwall, West Ham, Cardiff, Leeds, Bristol City, Derby, Forest, Leicester, Brighton away on a Tuesday night springs to mind!

As for the League, went Sheffield Wednesday last season and had a good day out, so Sheffield United away, and couldn't do Bournemouth last season so definately going this year.
  • Options

All the Yorkshire games - was gutted Donny stayed up too! (Oh and I'm new on here.....hello all!)

Welcome. I'm an 'ex-pat Addick over near Grimsby'. Who says it's grim up north?
    Currently in Sheffield but my mrs hails from the Grimsby area, I do hope you don't live to near it!
  • Options

All the Yorkshire games - was gutted Donny stayed up too! (Oh and I'm new on here.....hello all!)

Currently in Sheffield but my mrs hails from the Grimsby area, I do hope you don't live to near it!
    I'm in Waltham, 5 miles outside Grimsby. Compared to some parts of London, Grimsby is like Beverley Hills, well OK not quite
  • Options

Stu in Hull !

Grim ain't even the word!
  • Options
    was hoping Torquay was going up as that would have been a good weekend
  • Options
    Wycombe, Wycombe & Wycombe   :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All of them as I drive the Team Coach ...
  • Options
    Yeah i was hoping for Torq, Ah well Stevenage should be alright,
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    i live near meadowhell, but work at a hospital in donny. lovely quaint little town, lol. Welcome.
  • Options
    i live near meadowhell, but work at a hospital in donny. lovely quaint little town, lol. Welcome.
    MeadowHELL!
  • Options
    Orient, Bournemouth, Sheffield United and maybe Preston..
  • Options
    Carlisle as usual - hope it's better than two years ago, and something close to as good as last year!
    Will probably do Preston as well - not that much further.
  • Options
    MeadowHELL!

• Options
    Lol. It's what most people call it round here. especially on bank holidays and any weekend or evening after october.
  • Options
    Tell me about it, I used to work their was horrific.
  • Options

I look forward to Chesterfield and the London derbies. WIll be at the rest mind but with less to look forward to.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wycombe defo and Bournemouth as I missed out on it last season
  • Options
    Scunthorpe ... great Guinness in the pub near the ground and superb Bacon Rolls outside the ground
  • Options
    I dont fully understand some peoples obsession with wycombe, went last time and although it wasn't bad (actually very good match), i didn't stand out for me as one of the best away days.
  • Options

I dont fully understand some peoples obsession with wycombe, went last time and although it wasn't bad (actually very good match), i didn't stand out for me as one of the best away days.

There was a very good pub there mate.

• Options

thanks to soundas

It was £40 for car parking, good seat, tour, excellent lunch (even for me a veggie), programme, and half time/ full time snack. It helps we won, and it was a birthday thing for my son too, and they were very friendly, and efficient.

• Options
    What date are the fixtures out?
  • Options
    17th June