Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What do we need next season

Comments

• Options

I know my grammer is bad at times but sometimes i read other football fans grammer thinkning what the hell is that person trying to say simple

Don't worry about your "grammer", just learn to spell it and you'll have come a long way ;-)
  • Options

Stig early on I was at my local bookmakers in clacton-on-sea and boy sometimes my grammer was spelling was awful.

Same guy that showed me my chatting style on here i was stunned by it.

Also both the young lads working there doing a double bet on Charlton Athletic and West Ham getting relegated next season.

What was next since they're Spurs fans should I ask about the relegation odds for spurs next season or Liverpool lol

• Options
    I didn't know fecking Borat supported us!!!
  • Options

Stig early on I was at my local bookmakers in clacton-on-sea and boy sometimes my grammer was spelling was awful.

Same guy that showed me my chatting style on here i was stunned by it.

Also both the young lads working there doing a double bet on Charlton Athletic and West Ham getting relegated next season.

What was next since they're Spurs fans should I ask about the relegation odds for spurs next season or Liverpool lol

Wibble wibble
  • Options
    Come on About the double on both teams were 100% true .
  • Options
    Come on About the double on both teams were 100% true .
    Please go away-Iamgetting aheadachereadingyourposts
  • Options
    Is you a spy like dude chatting all coded n stuff so them normals wigging in dont geddit?
  • Options

Sorry About 2 weeks ago the lads in my local bookmakers think both West Ham and Charlton will go down next season hahaa no.

west ham maybe not charlton

• Options
    I'll tell you what I don't think we need - a new keeper!
  • Options
    A quick look at the PFA free transfer list shows that there are around 100 centre backs available.

We need at least two. Not a lot of quality to choose.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    to get promoted.
  • Options
    Sullivan

Solly. ? ? Evina

Green. Alonso. Hollands. Jackson

Hayes. Wrigh-Phillips

Squad is starting to have a good balance to it for the first time in a number of years. Still four or five to come but I'm starting to feel optimistic.
  • Options
    Shoots 100%  with you just hope charlton do not get injuries next seasson like we did last season with johnnie Jackson
  • Options
    hmmmm, what do we need next season???....how about promotion, and possibly bigger portions of chips at the ground :)
  • Options
    Curtis Nelson, Plymouth centre back in most recent England U18's squad plymouth not received any offers for him but sure they would listen if they still need money. Maybe free transfers are more likely but think he is worth a look.
  • Options
    Curtis Nelson, Plymouth centre back in most recent England U18's squad plymouth not received any offers for him but sure they would listen if they still need money. Maybe free transfers are more likely but think he is worth a look.
    Maybe an option as a squad player to develop but don't you think we need a bit more experience in such a key position? Could have been an added factor as to why plymouth went down last season.................
  • Options

All you need is love, love, love

All you need is love etc  etc etc

• Options
    Maybe an option as a squad player to develop but don't you think we need a bit more experience in such a key position? Could have been an added factor as to why plymouth went down last season.................

Spot on, I ment to also say in the post I believe we need 3 centre backs, hopefully 2 that are proven at this level at least. Then I was suggesting Nelson as 'one for the future' at the same time as being a great back up. Looking back I can see how rubbish my post was as I didnt explain it, lol.
  • Options
    It just didn't stack up Steve
  • Options
    Top priority is a team to get stuck in and take no prisoners, a team that plays with a bit of style and swagger and panache, a team that is not scared to have a go either home or away, a team that does not crack under pressure .. a team that can get results and get promoted .. simple
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Top priority is a team to get stuck in and take no prisoners, a team that plays with a bit of style and swagger and panache, a team that is not scared to have a go either home or away, a team that does not crack under pressure .. a team that can get results and get promoted .. simple

Barca ?
  • Options
    now now .. we dont want it toooooo easy !!
  • Options
    I'd like to see at times, say if we go a goal down or first ten minutes at home, push up and play in oppo half to exert some pressure.
  • Options
    I am expecting us to play more in opponents half - I think we need to be able to stand up to the physical challanges of the league and then allow superior ability to have more of an impact. That must be the plan anyway.
  • Options
    Not worth a new thread, but as he's mentioned a few times in this one, it seems Ackworth got booted off Into The Valley this morning and has responded by having a nervous breakdown on his Twitter feed. He is going to set up his own Charlton forum, and he thinks we should start the season with Sol Campbell and (16 year old midfielder) Diego Poyet as our first choice centre halves.
  • Options
    What is his twitter name?
  • Options
    http://twitter.com/#!/jacworth

He's not taken been booted off reams' forum well!
  • Options
    After the signings of Alonso, Hayes and Evina didn't CP mention that we would sign another five or six ? Ok it looks like Green and Stephens are two of those but the next three or four will of course be :
  • Options
    After the signings of Alonso, Hayes and Evina didn't CP mention that we would sign another five or six ? Ok it looks like Green and Stephens are two of those but the next three or four will of course be :
    No that was a rumour, so I wouldn't be surprised if we sign more than 5/6.
  • Options
    I agree with you, Shooters