Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Paul Scholes

13»

Comments

• Why not sign a free, tried and tested player and wait for the summer when other targets that will improve the squad (rather than bench warmers) are availible for non-inflated fees and closer to the ends of their contracts?
  • Man Utd's defence is awful.
    Ferdinand is past it.
    Smalling is clumbsy and like a donkey (Llera)
    Jones is awful.
    Evra is on a downward slope.
    ...and yet they still won 3-2 at the league leaders who have not lost at home all season!

Agree about Ferdinand though, he has aged about 10 years in the last season.

Yeah Rio is over the hill and far away. I'm convinced he'll retire in the summer. Smalling played pretty well if you ask me, and Evra is one of their best/ most consistent players. Jones is slow, but still has hope.

The Scholes issue highlights how they missed a trick not picking Sneijder up, but it's got to be finances - United get value for money with youngsters, but are clearly offered hiked up prices for pre-established players. Sneijder won't come cheap!
  • Think Jones is quality myself
  • Think Jones is quality myself
    this, in the game against man city he was played out of position at right back. He's usually a centre half/anchorman.