Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Flaming June

Summer heatwave predicted    -   It's peeing down & somewhat chilly in Bromley   :-)

Comments

• Options
    hink they've screwed up yet again......last week and this one so far has been bloody breezy and nothing above 20 deg in the midlands....heatwave my arse!!

• Options
    Thunder, lightning, the lot in Camden, which by the way, doesn't smell/look better in the rain.
  • Options
    Where do you work in Bromley Covered End?
  • Options

I don't, I live there
  • Options
    I don't, I live there
    Oh, fair do's ;-)
  • Options
    I don't, I live there
    Why are you not a work Covered End?
  • Options
    Only work Mon-Wed.
  • Options

Drought warnings in & around Cambs. More predicted elsewhere.

Country's a complete joke.

• Options
    Summer heatwave?

Pissing down and 13 degrees celcius down here in Sunny Cornwall.
  • Options

Official droughts in the UK according to the BBC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13722013

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Now the Met Office have issued a "Severe Weather Warning" for Devon & Cornwall.
    "A period of heavy, possibly thundery rain will bring 25 to 40 mm in places"
  • Options
    As soon as  East Anglia/Lincolnshire is designated as the new Gobi desert,  the heavens open with a mighty vengeance
  • Options
    All i need is sun, sitting in the garden with Stella, staring into space, waiting for the season to start .......... please ..........pleeeeaase
  • Options
    What the rainy season?

Anyway, who's Stella.........does your missus know?

o)
  • Options
    She's a seductive Belgian whore Oggy. Get's about a bit - all the lads like a go on her from time to time - but you forgive her that because she's well tasty.
  • Options
    Evidently lager than life, then Offy.
  • Options
    Pissing down this morning in East Midlands and a temperature of 11 degs which will drop to 9 degs apprently later this afternoon!! Flamimng June....no flaming weather!! We had a few good weeks in April/May and now look at it!!!
  • Options
    Absolutely fucking rodding it down in Crapdon. Suits me to a tee - there'll be no bellends out on the golf course during my round later.
  • Options
    Have you not spotted that since the "credit crunch" a hot summer has been forcast (and failed to materialise) every year? It's a piss poor attempted to persuade people to stay at home for their holiday instead of spending it, and their money somewhere that really has a summer... 
  • Options
    Sunny morning here on the Norfolk (official Drought) Riviere. 

Looks like it may be about to hiss down now though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    pissing down in donny!
  • Options
    pissing down in donny!

Wasn't that the risque B- side that the Osmond's never released?
  • Options
    No, that was, 'on' not, 'in'
  • Options
    Bliss. Eighteen holes and not a soppy chav prick in a Nickelson polo in sight.
  • Options
    Bit worrying by all accounts im getting married at Chartwell (Winston Churchills rose garden and all that jazz) June 9th next year, so lets hope next year is well...not like this year.
  • Options
    How did you get on with the Windmill hole Leroy? Always a tricky one that.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Were there any pricks that thought they were above their class there? you know the "middle class" sort who think anyone who doesn't think they are also "middle class" is a prick? nothing like the plastic middle class to spoil a round of golf hey. Touché.
  • Options
    Bit worrying by all accounts im getting married at Chartwell (Winston Churchills rose garden and all that jazz) June 9th next year, so lets hope next year is well...not like this year.
    June 9th?  Does that mean both the loves of your life will celebrate an anniversary on the same date?
  • Options
    Were there any pricks that thought they were above their class there? you know the "middle class" sort who think anyone who doesn't think they are also "middle class" is a prick? nothing like the plastic middle class to spoil a round of golf hey. Touché.

Yep, what is it about golf that brings out the inner arsehole in middle class people?

• Options

Yep, what is it about golf that brings out the inner arsehole in middle class people?

I wish i knew ha ha