Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Flaming June

2»

Comments

• Bit worrying by all accounts im getting married at Chartwell (Winston Churchills rose garden and all that jazz) June 9th next year, so lets hope next year is well...not like this year.
    June 9th?  Does that mean both the loves of your life will celebrate an anniversary on the same date?
    Sshh cant tell the missus though, id like to think it was fate :-)
  • Bliss. Eighteen holes and not a soppy chav prick in a Nickelson polo in sight.
    Were there any pricks that thought they were above their class there? you know the "middle class" sort who think anyone who doesn't think they are also "middle class" is a prick? nothing like the plastic middle class to spoil a round of golf hey. Touché.
    No - course was almost empty. I deliberately don't play on posh courses so I can avoid c**ts like you describe (and not just because I can't afford them). SInce taking the game up a few months ago I've discovered that there are just as many arseholes playing it as there are down Goals on a midweek evening - they're just arseholes with more money. At least most of them get a move on round the course though, and let you play through if you're faster than them - unlike the fucking melons who only ever turn up when there's a big tournament been on the telly, dust off their fucking 120 quid bag of Wilson's, ring up all their arsehole mates saying "'ere Tel, fancy a gaaaame of gaaaaalf tomorrah?" then take twenty shots on a fucking par three, with ten practice swings on each stroke, ignoring the ten fourballs building up behind them.
  • Leroy is this taking up golf thingy part of the anger management program ? 
  • Leroy is this taking up golf thingy part of the anger management program ? 
    Lol, if it is he really should ask for a refund!
  • You lot just don't get it. I'm not 'angry' at all. It's just that society as a whole is so used to bending over and taking it up the Gary that, whenever someone points out its many ills, people look at them like they're mad. If more people thought like me, we might actually sort out some of the shit that's wrong.

I like being the way I am. It's not my fault that the majority of sheeple out there are too stupid to know the difference between 'anger' and 'realism'.

And lol, GH :) Actually, golf seems to be the only thing I've tried so far that I genuinely don't care if I'm rubbish at. Usually if I try something and find I'm not better than all my mates within three months I get bored. With golf I've been playing 5 months now and I'm still shit, but still love it.
  • Bit worrying by all accounts im getting married at Chartwell (Winston Churchills rose garden and all that jazz) June 9th next year, so lets hope next year is well...not like this year.

I got married on 6th april last year and it was about 70 degrees, the year before there was 6" of snow.