Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things you've only recently discovered that have shocked/annoyed/disappointed/pleased you

124»

Comments

• Options
    I've recently concluded that after 43 years, masturbation doen't make you thin
    Is that continuously?
  • Options
    Is that continuously?
    Pretty much!
  • Options
    Annoyed/shocked/disappointed?
  • Options
    All 3!
  • Options
    All 3!
    And exhausted I shouldn't wonder!
  • Options
    How's your eyesight though Dave?
  • Options
    How's your eyesight though Dave?
    Who said that?
  • Options
    It makes your hair fall out, a bald friend told me
  • Options
    If you think a jury has anything to do with the sentance given out, it's seems pretty fair to me to assume you know jack all about law.
  • Options
    Sky channel 965
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have just discovered that when signing on to Internet Banking using one of those card readers, you don't actually need the one from the bank you are with. My Nationwide one disappeared from my desk but my colleague informed that his Nat West one would work, which it did!
    Very pleased.