Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This coming season

2»

Comments

• Options
    "Supposedly Crawley's current board is a front for some very wealthy but unnamed 'foreign businessmen'".

Ah-ha, The Mysterons have abducted them too!
  • Options
    "Supposedly Crawley's current board is a front for some very wealthy but unnamed 'foreign businessmen'".

Ah-ha, The Mysterons have abducted them too!
    the buggers get in everywhere
  • Options
    Never bet against promotion. Never will.

I know this team could push on but don't believe they will.

Our first season in this league was great it had everything for 7 minutes we were in second on the last day. Hopefully it'll finish that way.

My gut just says we will fail again (though I do have gastroenteritis so that may change) LOL
    Who's asking you to bet against promotion? Nothing gets settled by Christmas.

Or wont you pay up, is that it? I hate it when people welch out of bets.
  • Options
    Be fair O I Dazzler gave an opinion not offered a bet 
  • Options

Lets face it, we haven't even put the whole squad together yet, so it's a bit early to be forecasting. We seem to be adding and approaching good people, then it will be a case of how good our coaches are as they seek to introduce a whole bunch of strangers to each other and ask them to play as is they grew up together.

I am feeling really positive, maybe because I'm a glass half full kind of bloke, but that first game is going to be a bit tasty. Interesting to speculate upon the size of the crowd.