Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another 10 seconds of your time

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2011
    Hi Greg, no idea what SN's issue is.  It's perfectly reasonable to ask people to vote for your collection on here, I'm sure everyone in the competition has the same opportunity to canvass for votes however they so wish and that the rules allow for that. 

As for your photographs, personally I like them - particularly the ones of the kids.  There's lots of arty photographs of people of different cultures out there, but something about these pics brings a personality and an impression that, well, kids are just kids the world over.  There's a definite style about your work, but it works for me.

SN doesn't get it?  His loss. Why he feels he has to try to tear it and you down, guess that's his problem not yours. You got my vote. 

Rich
  • Options

Some peoples reaction? It's only you from what I can see?

Think a hobby might be in order.

Voted.
  • Options
    oh but I do get it rikofold, I have worked as photographer for over 30 years am now retired through illness and have 25 years on greg but any way it seems inadvertently i've possibly helped gregs cause, cos more of you have voted just to try and rub my nose in it.

if you'd all care to read what I said in my second post, it wasn't with intention to slate gregs work.

you don't learn anything, if people just pat you on the back all the time. imho I've learnt more from criticism, assuming an attempt has been made to be constructive

for what it's worth, i'd prefer to stay in blackheaths good books because I really enjoy his charlton blog. one of the few people to talk unbiasedly and with constructive insight a bit like new york, shame there ain't more around.

and before you think about banning or censorship afka, I've read worse bitching spats in plenty of other posts in other threads?

if I've offended you blackheath, then I sincerely apologise.
  • Options
    Thanks again to everyone who took the time to vote for my photos.
  • Options
    Done again :)
  • Options
    Done (3)!
  • Options

Voted #281.

• Options

Fortune 82 ............you are dead right.

Martin , there is nothing at all wrong with contructive criticism but I failed to see any given in your comments . As a fellow photographer using the word 'cheat' did not do you any favours,Mate , but good to see you are man enough to offer an aoplogy..

The less said about Martin Parr the better. Surely the most overrated phothographer in the bsuiness.

• Options
    Tried to vote again BH but wouldn't let me until the 7th!
    Thought it was once a day
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    done. good luck.