Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where will Semedo end up ??

Comments

• Options
    G - Become SCP's assistant?

But seriously, E/F. But I'd still like to see him in a Charlton shirt next year.
  • Options

C

Anyone who says A is as deluded as d_bent25.

Can you get the internet in Broadmoor?
  • Options
    None of the above - South America
  • Options
    Close but need to head north a bit : - )
  • Options
    Q - if he goes from "life time contract" to leaving i dont care, be nice of he went to another L1 club and we beat them during the season
  • Options
    D or E
  • Options
    D
  • Options

Canada?
  • Options
    don't care as long as its not D
  • Options
    I hope its D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    B or F
  • Options
    D as a central defender
  • Options
    B - Palace

Racon to millwall
    Semedo to palace it horribly makes sense!
  • Options
    F
  • Options
    If a club offers Semedo the same money as he is on now he has to go but if it's only a bit more than what we are offering he has to take the following into account:

a) He has a genuine regard for the club and its fans (I believe this)
    b) He is established at the club and likely to be captain next season -he may not fit in at another club - a risk
    c) Signings past, presnt and future this summer show there is genuine ambition at Charlton
    d) He is best signing a one year deal and negotiating a new one from a greater position of strength next season
    e) He is settled in the area

For these reasons I do think D is a real possibility
  • Options
    If he doesn't want to play for Charlton - I couldn't care less where he goes! Onwards and upwards....
  • Options
    Henry are you saying C by any chance??
  • Options
    MLS?
  • Options
    Someone Sheff Wed fans reckon he is going either to them or Braga
  • Options
    So Henry so you can confirm he is not going to sign for Charlton??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Signings suggest we have moved on. He is gone end of. Probably abroad.
  • Options
    So Henry so you can confirm he is not going to sign for Charlton??

Judging by the number of midfielders we now have on our books I'd say that is pretty obvious.
  • Options
    for sale sign outside semedo house has come down. while one has gone up outside moutakills

Did it come down as sold?

How you it's his?

This could be important info

• Options
    in order of more likely B , F then D
  • Options
    I have no idea what's going on but I'm sure it will not be A or D.

Assuming Stephens does sign there's no room for him in central midfield - we'd have signed 3 CMs who will expect to play a fair bit plus Jackson and Pritchard as someone who we hope can break through.

He's not a full back and I doubt he's going to go back to being a centre back. Certainly not going to stay as back up.
  • Options
    B/C
  • Options
    B )  romley
    D )  ulwich Hamlet
  • Options
    for sale sign outside semedo house has come down. while one has gone up outside moutakills

Did it come down as sold?

How you it's his?

This could be important info

don't you possibly think he's having a joke?
  • Options
    edited June 2011

What I don't get is that Semedo was on £6k a week (£312k over a season) yet we are being linked with midfielders with transfer fees of £300k plus. Assuming these players aren't coming to play for us for nothing they must be costing more than Semedo did last season. If this is the case I can't understand how we can't justify his current wages if he is on a free - assuming that Powell, Jiminez and Vetre want him to stay.

Frankly I was not all that bothered about Racon going as I didn't think he was worth anywhere near as much as we paid him, but I now believe that if Semedo leaves it will not be all about money as we seem to be shelling out more for his 'replacements'.