Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who turned out the lights?

13»

Comments

• Options
    did he have any brothers who used to tell stories?
  • Options
    i was able  to prevent a possible disaster here in w2, by turning to my alter ego " umbrella man " and save the day.?%-{>
  • Options
    My mate comes from up that way. Hands like shovels and looks very fetching in a Viking helmet!
    what's his name? .. Harald Bloodaxe? .. now that IS a name and a half
  • Options
    Not sure what I am....My passport become out of date in March......

(Very cloudy and muggy in Sunny Sydenham).
  • Options
    Not sure what I am....My passport become out of date in March......

(Very cloudy and muggy in Sunny Sydenham).
    No, it's Tuesday
  • Options
    We're not sure what you are either, Moggy .......... apart from a carpet slayer.
  • Options
    just heard that a house around the corner from me has been struck by lightning. That is a rare occurence I'm going out to inspect the damage 
  • Options
    You've got, erm ......flash neighbours in Grimsby?
  • Options
    Spent 8 hours on the fire engine yesterday, roaring across Kent.  It seemed every fire alarm in the county had been triggered by the storm.  Three poor families houses were also struck by lightening which did not help either
  • Options
    just heard that a house around the corner from me has been struck by lightning. That is a rare occurence I'm going out to inspect the damage 
    I originally read the word 'house' as 'horse' which conjured up horrible images in my mind, but I liked the idea that you were going to inspect the damage.