Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Go on CP, make the call.  

• Thanks, but no thanks!
  • I thought it was going to be Kevin Lisbie....

Would love to see Jase back, but not sure we can offer him the wages!
  • No Thanks
  • Doesnt seem to fit in with our approach to signings but the option of coaching could be a clincher.  Think he'd be great to have around again althought not starting.

“Not just on the playing side, as I know I can offer a lot off the pitch too, but with the side he’s trying to assemble with young players, I’m sure I could contribute to that as well.

“My options are open but if the phone call came, I’d definitely be open to offers.”

• how old is he now?
  • Although I am sure he could do a decent job in League 1, I'm not sure he's quite what we need.

The fact he played for us before is irrelevant. Would he offer something that different from our current squad? For me the answer to that is no. We probably don't need him as a midfielder, and up front he's not the target man/speedster we might need.
  • Would give the squad quality strength in depth - and Ollie at Blackpool speaks very highly of Euell's beneficial influence in the dressing room.

Could be a good move.
  • No harm in getting him in on a rolling contract.
  • At this level he'll expect to play. We definitely don't need another CM. We need another striker but really needs to be a targetman to give us the option of a physical player up front. So no I can't see room for him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Pay as you play contract then yes.
  • Unless he can play at centre half...Thanks, but no thanks
  • Was interested before we brought Green and Stephens in to give the midfield a more attacking look. Not sure where he'd fit in now though because he's certainly no striker anymore. All the best Jase, good honest pro and has not had an easy ride.
  • Sign him up. He won't start but he must still have the quality, especially at this level, to come on and grab a goal. The coaching element is also very encouraging so I would say snap him up quick!
  • As Powell knows him I'd have thought CP would have already been in touch if he wanted him.

Lots of players in lower divisions going to be looking for contracts and most either won't get one or will have to take a cut in wages.   Just look at those players who've left us.
  • Not bad as a squad player,and also good for the dressing room apparently

Pay as you play dont work.

Imagine Jase you coming out tonight for a few bevvies

Na mate I might play this week and they might pay me.

Second thought i'll see you in a bit

• how old is he now?

He's 34. I think he'll be a good addition to the squad.

Pay as you play dont work.

Imagine Jase you coming out tonight for a few bevvies

Na mate I might play this week and they might pay me.

Second thought i'll see you in a bit

Yes but if he cant get a club and he needs to stay fit .

State of that pitch.

I'd bring him back on a pay as you play deal.
  • Sponsored links:

• If CP thinks he can help get us out of Div 1 then sign him.
  • Definitely get him back, add to the feel good factor, if our owners are splashing the cash why not!One of the most likeable characters to play for us IMHO.
  • "Most likeable players to play for us?". 

I dont remember him that fondly.

• Yes for a one year deal - why not?

• Definitely give him a miss in my opinion. From being a great buy for us he gradually got worse and worse and ended up with one of the most shocking first touches I can ever remember.

Let's stick to our strategy of buying young hungry up and coming players that will improve and have a re-sell value instead of old has beens on the way down.
  • I said character not player!
  • Definitely give him a miss in my opinion. From being a great buy for us he gradually got worse and worse and ended up with one of the most shocking first touches I can ever remember.

Let's stick to our strategy of buying young hungry up and coming players that will improve and have a re-sell value instead of old has beens on the way down.

Hooray, someone without blinkers on!

What's the point of tying up valuable wages on Euell?

• Why not!?

Jase has showed us in the past that he is an honest pro with a lot of ability.

We need some old heads to keep the younger players in line.

• Sign him up, still could cut it in the champ with donny last season.

Hooray, someone without blinkers on!

What's the point of tying up valuable wages on Euell?

Depends what you are getting him in for and how he will be used. Maybe there is a role for him as a mentor for all the hungry young (inexperienced) players we are signing up? It's not up to us mere fans to say whether or not that is value for money.