Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

********Shirt Sponsorship 2011/12**************

Comments

• Options
    But I know your names. I have listed you as paid jean above.
  • Options
    £10 Via paypal from me.
  • Options
    Bren, can you email me your details, please. You have my email, yes?
  • Options
    But I know your names. I have listed you as paid jean above.

Thanks, Brenda.

Didn't see that - having a bad day !

• Options
    sending someone with the surname Lamont your bank detials is not at all worrying...
  • Options
    Whoops, yep sorry thats my maiden name.  The bank account im using is in that name too.... Its an old account i dont use anymore but do mean to get the name changed.  ahem.... this time next year you wont see me.  ill be off with my 3k living in sunny bermuda.
  • Options
    Payments received overnight so updated list (tho waiting for one person to confirm their user name initials JMc).  If you don't know me please put your user name in your paypal email or bank transfers.  Saves me from having to keep going back.

Addick Addict
    Addickted
    Alex Wright
    Blinkant
    Collegepark Addick
    Dabos
    Dave Mehmet
    Delroofer
    Eltham Addick
    FannyFanackapan
    F Blocker
    Gilbert Filbert
    Len Glover
    Lord Romford
    Noss
    PeteF
    Stonemuse
    Wilma

• Options
    Actually that is a shocker - TCE did you pay to last years account?  as there are no details whatsoever or any kind of name.  I mean the one below says SHAG.  thats kind of obvious but for no details? 
  • Options
    Leave it out, he's not the brightest!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Actually that is a shocker - TCE did you pay to last years account?  as there are no details whatsoever or any kind of name.  I mean the one below says SHAG.  thats kind of obvious but for no details? 

Yes, I did B................checked it, and it say's you recieved it last night

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    see told you.. brens off to her yacht in monte carlo as we speak... he he.
  • Options
    I've paid but I put someone else's name down my mistake : - )

Slowing down a bit now after the fantastic initial rush.

Remember you can join in for just £10 or pay more if you like.

last year a quarter of those who joined in won something and you could get a signed shirt or signed football or even a place at the dinner.

And even if you don't win it's all for a good cause.
  • Options
    Is there a deadline for donating?
  • Options
    Ive just done the spreadsheet properly and at the moment only have 1870 donated.  Tho this is because I have left Plaaayer's and Oohahh's contributions blank so far!  And Im confused as to what Shine166 is donating - 10 or 20. And just wanted to confirm SadieJane and Ellis Addick are donating 10 each between them?

Still a way to go yet.  36 people from last year's collection haven't piped up yet and I expect some of them to.

• Options
    After the Bournemouth game where the remainder should be paying by cash I shall start putting the thumbscrews on.  There's no need to wait much longer after that.

• Options
    Oh and I dont know how much you're contributing Winters dawn so left you off.
  • Options
    Stop clogging please.
  • Options
    Oh and I dont know how much you're contributing Winters dawn so left you off.
    20 from me, eventually   :)
  • Options
    Do what
  • Options
    edited July 2011

Whats the email for the paypal?

Cheers

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Yes, I did B................checked it, and it say's you recieved it last night

Curb_it.

Has it turned up yet?

• Options
    Old people and technology do not mix.
  • Options
    Yes I said it turned up yesterday completely blank.  Assume its yours.

Thommo and any others asking me to send details please email me on brendalamont@hotmail.com then i will send them.
    thanks

• Options

Sorry Curb_it

I misunderstood : (

Plaaayer,

F*ck off ; )

• Options
    Ive just done the spreadsheet properly and at the moment only have 1870 donated.  Tho this is because I have left Plaaayer's and Oohahh's contributions blank so far!  And Im confused as to what Shine166 is donating - 10 or 20. And just wanted to confirm SadieJane and Ellis Addick are donating 10 each between them?

Still a way to go yet.  36 people from last year's collection haven't piped up yet and I expect some of them to.

no 20 each, I'll give him my 20 and he'll pay 40 in total.
  • Options
    Sent mine today B!
    Might donate more later if we need to round it off.

COYR!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    20 quid, by snailmail if possible. I'll send you an email for the address.
  • Options
    Sent mine today B!
    Might donate more later if we need to round it off.

COYR!
    Same here.
  • Options
    er I just had to do the spreadsheet properly yet again as i did something cooky saving it, pain in the arse.  God willing this will the last time. I now have 1910 pledged as i had left a few off.

People Paid so far:

Addick Addict
    Addickted
    Alex Wright
    Blinkant
    Church Lane
    Collegepark Addick
    Curb_It
    Dabos
    Dave Mehmet
    Delroofer
    Eltham Addick
    FannyFanackapan
    F Blocker
    Gilbert Filbert
    KBLilSis
    Len Glover
    Lord Romford
    Mendonca in Asdas
    Mortimer was God
    Noss
    Off It
    PeteF
    Shag
    Stonemuse
    Tavern
    TCE
    Wilma

Some of your banks take longer so i will do an update daily and you can left me know if you think you should be on the list so i can double check im not missing anyone.