Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

********Shirt Sponsorship 2011/12**************

1101112131416»

Comments

• Thanks Killer beard for paying dues.

Just leaves three so am going to scrap you off the list for now as not heard a thing.

@Addickforlife  
    @JohnnyBev
    @Shootershillguru 

I am left with an amount of cash - so I am going to take off a smallish lump sum for our prizes a few gnomes and ducks as I dont think I have to spend big on old tat as we have enough prizes with dinner places and shirts.

With the rest I would like us to make a contribution to the Charlton Upbeats - I hope everyone is okay with that.

• With the rest I would like us to make a contribution to the Charlton Upbeats - I hope everyone is okay with that.
    As you already know B. I think that's an excellent use for some of the money.

• Are you able to put up who we've sponsored, as I've lost track?

• I agree with all of that, well done Curb_it 
  • Nice to see money going to the Upbeats.
  • Good work B and everyone who has sponsored.  Two great causes are benefitting. 
  • Chris Solly
    Michael Morrison
    Jordan Cousins
    Danny Hollands
    Danny Green
    Scott Wagstaff
    Johnnie Jackson
    Matt Taylor.

Well done everyone, i do have the list of everyone that has contributed which I will post up later but special thanks to Oohahh and CollegePark for their extra special donations.  Very generous.
  • Thanks B. Great work again, I'll look forward to seeing S-dog as the end of the season.
  • Hopefully next season we could sponsor the full 11!

Charlton life taking over..
  • Sponsored links:

• Hopefully next season we could sponsor the full 11!

Charlton life taking over..
    And the year after we'll be the shirt sponsors!
  • We'll buy the club the year we get back into the Prem.
  • We'll buy the club the year we get back into the Prem.
    I heard we're already one of the mystery 9.9% owners
  • In full agreement. Worthy cause
  • edited October 2011

We'll buy the club the year we get back into the Prem.
    I heard we're already one of the mystery 9.9% owners
    Only finally then can Bexley Dan have his rightful place in centre-mind.
  • Well done B.

I did have a thought though - in the programme it just says Charlton Life - should it have the web address somewhere or is it written that way on purpose? As the name is on a lot of the players some people may not know what/who it is?

• Well done B.

I did have a thought though - in the programme it just says Charlton Life - should it have the web address somewhere or is it written that way on purpose? As the name is on a lot of the players some people may not know what/who it is?

Good point.  Sure they would change it to www.charltonlife.com if that's what was wanted.
  • I'm not suggesting thats what it should be, more asking what people thought

I dont think you need the www. in this day and age

• Thanks B for your your effort, I would love as much of the left over money as possible to go to Upbeats.  
  • edited October 2011
    Okay.  Ill speak to Ravi when he replies on something else.

I would like to tell you that we have donated £200 to Charlton Upbeats and there will be some sort of notice about this shortly, hopefully a little more if more people would like to join in in the sponsorship.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2011
    Just to reiterate if anyone wants to join in the sponsorship please let me know.

It can be £10 or 20 or 100 as long as it's in a multiple of £10.  For each £10 you donate your name will go into a draw to win a prize of either: a gnome, a place at the sponsor's dinner or a signed shirt.  There are 16 places at the dinner up for grabs.

We have already sponsored 8 players.  Please inbox me if you are interested.

• Well done & thank you Curb-it.

Web address a good idea
  • I tell you what, that's damn impressive. Cheers Curb_it you should be very proud.
  • Thanks Quintus Boss for £20 donation.  All more for the Upbeats.
  • edited January 2012

Coming soon
  • Just seen the bit where college park paid for wintersdawn lovely gesture.

Coming soon

How tall is he and where will CP play him?

Coming soon

is he going sheff wed away or just another plastic at fulham
  • Taylor, Green, Cousins, Hollands, Solly, Jackson and Wagstaff.

Not a bad lot of players to sponsor