Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

********Shirt Sponsorship 2011/12**************

Comments

• Options
    Brenda, I'll transfer my on Monday, will email you for details. Is it to the same bank account as last year?
  • Options
    no its not the same bank account.  But if you want to put it in that one then let me know and i will transfer it to the correct one.
  • Options
    Thanks 1905 money received.  3k pledged. 2160 paid.

Still no sign of cheque PL54.
  • Options
    3 Grand well done to all, and thanks Curb_it
  • Options
    Is this still going on? If so I would like to get in on the act - I'll go down for £40 bank transfer please
  • Options
    Is this still going on? If so I would like to get in on the act - I'll go down for £40 bank transfer please
    Yes, still open to anyone who wants to join in the fun, help the Club but also, maybe, end up with a good prize.

Email brendalamont@hotmail.com for details of how to pay.
  • Options
    Also, do you know how much roughly it would cost to sponsor outright by youself?
  • Options
    Between 450 - 500 rollo
  • Options
    Between 450 - 500 rollo
    Nice one cheers AFKA
  • Options
    Money received from Large Addick and rufusisadogsname.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    how are the totals looking?
  • Options
    Transferred a humble £10 across to Brenda today.
  • Options
    Thanks received.

3050 pledged, 2200 received.  Not fussed about gaining on the pledged numbers just more interested in collecting outstanding as I've been invoiced so want to get it all paid off.

• Options
    edited July 2011
    List of people im waiting to pay.  I know quite a lot of you have said you will be paying at Bournemouth.  So i hope to collect the remainder then.

Adamtheaddick
    Addickforlife
    AFKA (you have the cheque also from Linda)
    Bangkok Addick
    betterredthandead
    Buckshee
    Cardinal Sin
    Carter
    charltonparklane
    Creepyaddick
    Dazzler
    exiled addick
    Falconwood
    Frosty
    glasshalfull
    gumbo
    JohnnyBev
    Killers Beard
    Mart 77
    MCS
    NSS & Jnr
    NLA
    OohAhhMortimer
    PL54
    Plaaayer
    pshrimpt
    RedarmySE7
    Red Fraggle
    Rollo84
    RoseandCrown
    SheffieldRed
    Shootershillguru
    Shrew
    Stu of HU5
    Swisdom
    Terry Naylor
    thecrazyaddick
    The Red Robin
    Valley11
    winters dawn
    WSS

• Options

Hi Curb_it, just noticed my name on the above list but I have paid my £20 by Paypal and you emailed me thanking me for the payment?

• Options
    sorry typing from my "dreaded" spreadsheet - my eyeshit is rubbish.  Will amend.
  • Options
    Some well dodgy types on that list : - )

Seriously I'm sure you'll all pay but just a gentle reminder that as Brenda has been invoiced by the Club the sooner the better.

I'm happy to take money off people tonight if any of you see me (and trust me!)
  • Options
    sorry typing from my "dreaded" spreadsheet - my eyeshit is rubbish.  Will amend.
    Lol, you are doing a great job so we will allow the odd "blip"
  • Options
    Just made my tranfer for £40 to Brenda - all sorted from me now. Thanks for what your doing Brenda
  • Options
    Better Red thatn Dead found me in the Lib and gave me £20.  I will pay it over to you tomorrow B.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2011
    Money received from Rollo84, thanks.  And a huge donation from OohAah takes us up to 3130 pledged.  I think we should pretty much close up now. Sorry and money from Bangkok received.

We will be buying another shirt but perhaps leave for a while to see who excels/who comes in.

Thanks all.

Brenda
  • Options
    Great work, il be interested in half season sponsorship if that comes up at xmas
  • Options
    Not sure what you mean?
  • Options
    sorry, I thought un sponsored players are offered at a discount after xmas... I may be confused though
  • Options
    Erm im not sure to be honest.  something you would need to ask the club if you are interested in sponsoring a player yourself.
  • Options
    I meant if CL gets involved at xmas.
  • Options
    Why not get involved now?  In previous years we've tended to get all our shirts early rather than wait till after Xmas although that's Curb-it's call.

Either way whatever you put in goes into one pot with the 150-ish other lifers who pledged money.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Why not get involved now?  In previous years we've tended to get all our shirts early rather than wait till after Xmas although that's Curb-it's call.

Either way whatever you put in goes into one pot with the 150-ish other lifers who pledged money.

I already have, just limited funds mean I cant put more in. Im a self employed artist, so broke most of the time.
  • Options
    Fair enough
  • Options
    think you're confused. we've got enough for another shirt but wont choose who it goes to just yet and we dont need more money for it.