Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

**********PLEASE CHOOSE THE PLAYERS YOU WANT TO SPONSOR******(Please re-edit early posts)

Comments

• Waggy, Davisson

Green, Izquierdo

ta.

• Waggy and Cousins

Hollands and Greene

Cheers

• Harriott & Solly

Hollands & Izquierdo

Thanks.

• Solly & Harriot

Green & Sullivan

Ta

• Late & Stupid as ever.....

Can you still/Do the club want sponsorship for the Managers "kit" ?

If So, can CL sponsor CP ?

• Is Desmond Tutu still sponsoring Mort's kit?
  • edited July 2011
    Does this forum have a option for a voting thing? @AFKABartram @LoOkOuT
    might make things a bit easier
  • A
    C.Harriot + J.Cousins

C
    M.Alonso + Ruben Bover
  • I haven't read through all of this thread but doesn't Green qualify as "home grown". Some on here talk about Defoe as being produced by us and given that we released them both at the same age (15) surely Green is too.

On that basis alone Green gets my vote and happy to go with the majority for the other three.
  • Group A

Elliot

Group C

Green

Management

Sir Chris's Socks

• Sponsored links:

• I'll just go with the flow. Not really bothered who we sponsor
  • Tore Andre Flo? Has he signed as well
  • edited July 2011
    Does it really matter Addick Addict?  Green is by far and away a winner so he's got a shirt anyway.  in fact people are wasting votes if still voting for him.

the second "newbie" is closer so I will keep it open for a bit.  Tho i see that Hollands already has a sponsor so part of me hopes that the others come through because its better I think for them all to have at least one sponsor than one have two and another have none.  Just my opinion.

Ill close the poll at lunch.

• Does it really matter Addick Addict?  Green is by far and away a winner so he's got a shirt anyway.  in fact people are wasting votes if still voting for him.

the second "newbie" is closer so I will keep it open for a bit.  Tho i see that Hollands already has a sponsor so part of me hopes that the others come through because its better I think for them all to have at least one sponsor than one have two and another have none.  Just my opinion.

Ill close the poll at lunch.

Doesn't matter at all - just thought that there might be a lot more votes for some of the new kids given that they are more likely to play than say some of the Home Grown in which case a vote for Green as a Home Grown would free a vote up.

It's your ball and I'm just happy to be playing. As long as Green is in that is ;-)
  • Someone needs to do a spreadsheet I reckon.
  • Happy to go with the majority. Thanks again Curb_It!
  • Solly and Wagstaff

Morrison & Wiggins
  • Does someone nice want to go through and count Morrison and Hollands votes? 
    just for a stewards as i need to pop out shortly and they are very close.

• I reckon 20 Morrisson (including Eminem efforts) 17 Wiggins

only done it once though so could be wrong

• I reckon 20 Morrison (including Eminems!) 17 Hollands.

Only done it once though so could be mistaken.

• Sponsored links:

• With my quick scan of all the comments and adjustments, I currently make it Hollands 17, Morrison 18. Does that match what you think Curb_It?
  • I might have missed the Eminems! Either way I think he has just snatched it?
  • Sorry I cannot edit and wrote Wiggins when I meant Hollands above!

20 Morrison 17 Hollands as I posted at my second posting attempt!

• edited July 2011
    I've gone through and written the name of each voter (to make sure nobody voted more than once) and I concur with Len Glover. 20-17 to Morrison.
  • A: Solly and Wagstaff

C: Bover and Pritchard (our surprise signing)
  • A: Solly and Wagstaff

C: Bover and Pritchard (our surprise signing)
    Thanks for the votes Rugby and welcome to the site.

You can pledge some money for the sponsorship here http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/41881/shirt-sponsorship-201112#Item_287
  • Busted!

• Can you close this up now admin.

thanks.
  • Can you close this up now admin.

thanks.
    Ooo exciting just like when the CAFC twitter say "anyone fancy some transfer news?"

I feel a big announcement coming soon.
  • VOTING CLOSED