Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Notts County bid for Paul Benson

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    4 club's bid for him. surely we could play them against each other to drive up the price? 

I suspect Rotherham and Bournemouth must be two of the clubs - they have money having sold a few players, but I doubt there'll be an auction, except in the wages and terms that they might offer him.

If he goes I hope it's to a L2 club - we don't want this one coming back to haunt us.

I would add Gillingham to that list as well...especially as Kedwell is injured for them
  • Options
    I agree that Euell offers us a midfield/striking option from a reduced sized bench but Benno will be needed when a player gets suspended or injured - if we let him go, that means we have to find a player of his quality or better with not a lot of time till the window closes.
  • Options
    Think it will be 2 strikers and a CB.
  • Options
    According to their local paper Bradford have had a bid accepted for Benson so he may be linking up with his former manager. Further north than Nottingham though.
  • Options
    According to their local paper Bradford have had a bid accepted for Benson so he may be linking up with his former manager. Further north than Nottingham though.

Where the hell did Bradford get 150K from?
  • Options
    Paper says less than the reported 150k
  • Options
    Linky?
  • Options
    where is he going? if any where
  • Options
    The dude from the SLP twitted that it looks like he's going to be staying