Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Mills

2»

Comments

• Options
    No wonder that was one of his last appearances in football then.
  • Options
    That's poor if he really said that. A player I loved watching when he first came to us from Norwich reserves and left a great England prospect - but goes to show what players these days will do to get what they want.
    I am totally shocked by Mills' comments. He should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute. I confess that until recently I was advocating him as a Charlton managerial candidate. it goes to show what I know. Mills now seems to be a man who has got far too big for his boots. Pity, because at his best, he is quite a thoughtful and insightful pundit.
  • Options
    The sort of guy who, if he went into management would bleat and moan when one of his players shows any sign of disloyalty.
  • Options
    I have never liked players who announce before a club is relegated that they will go if they are and danny Mills did that.  On the flip side, the money we got for him was good and enabled us to maintain the rest of the squad and get in some lower league keeper from Bury, who at the time I thought £1 million was a waste ... take a bow dean Kiely
  • Options
    Like nla I used to really like Mills although I could never quite understand why Curbs fancied him. Always a bit of a loose cannon and prone to a mad moment which seems to go against the curbishly grain in choice of players. Was also an enforcer character which has never been a Charlton thing IMHO.
  • Options
    mills and youds added that bit of steel that got us promoted - there's no such thing as loyalty - there are contracts, there are transfer fees and there are wages. Loyalty does not and never has existed. Only us fans have loyalty. 
  • Options
    didnt mills send a boot down the forhead of di canio by the corner flag deliberately ! and blood running down paolos face
  • Options
    I remember that, Uie.....

That's when my opinion of him changed - it looks like I made the right call.

What a cock...shame NLA didn't give him a flying lesson at the O2!
  • Options
    Does anyone ....

a) know when NLA's birthday is?, and

b) fancy chipping in with me to get him a Danny Mills-o-gram?
  • Options
    You've missed it mate and I wouldn't think you'd get your money back on the mills o gram , severely damaged goods would be returned