Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chisora Fury fight tonight on Channel 5

Looking forward to this one.  Reckon Chisora will win by KO but if it goes the distance Fury on points.

Reports confirm that currently both fighters have all their toes in prime condition so should be a good un. ;-)

Comments

• Options
    I have had a bet on Chisora by Knockout at 5-2 on Betfair earlier in the week but the odds are now.15-8.
  • Options

I think (not 100% sure) that Tyson is 9 " taller.  If he has the sense he'll be keeping Chisora literally at arms length with his jab bit like Klitscko did with Haye.

Massive height difference. 

• Options

Fury is 6'9, Chisora 6'1.....like you say, if Tyson can keep his head he should be able to control the fight (he has an ELEVEN inch reach advantage)

I think Chisora is rightly the favourite but seeing him come in at a career high weight of 18st 9lbs was a surprise. He's half a stone heavier than Fury despite being 8 inches shorter. I think his last 3 fights he has been around 17 and a half stone.

And Fury has made a bold statement that he'll quit if he loses. Although i'm sure thats more of a headline for the press than anything else and he'll change his mind if it does go Chisora's way.

• Options
    Refreshing to see a title fight on terrestrial tv.  Miss the old ITV coverage.
  • Options
    Looking 4wd to this one , should be good when's khan vs judda
  • Options

Fury is 6'9, Chisora 6'1.....like you say, if Tyson can keep his head he should be able to control the fight (he has an ELEVEN inch reach advantage)

I think Chisora is rightly the favourite but seeing him come in at a career high weight of 18st 9lbs was a surprise. He's half a stone heavier than Fury despite being 8 inches shorter. I think his last 3 fights he has been around 17 and a half stone.

Havent seen any pictures of him recently has he bulked up muscle- wise or is the extra weight fat?
  • Options

Havent seen any pictures of him recently has he bulked up muscle- wise or is the extra weight fat?

http://www.boxingfutures.com/news/0723-chisora-vs-fury-weigh-video
  • Options
    Yep he's looking a bit porky!
  • Options

Trying to find out if its 2am or 4am start, only details primetime seem to give is 'coverage starts at 1am'

Anyone know?

• Options
    It wont start til at least 4 am
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    apparently channel 5 have some sort of deal going on with showtime so there's a chance 5 will show the Khan fight later in the week

Was really looking forward to the Chisora V Fury one but can see it not being as good a fight now considering how fleshy Del is. 

Notice since Khan got the hump with sky there has been very little publicity for this one
  • Options

Trying to find out if its 2am or 4am start, only details primetime seem to give is 'coverage starts at 1am'

Anyone know?

I've heard 3pm start for Khan vs Judah.
  • Options
    Yup, primetime website have a countdown which will hit zero at 3am.....god knows why i never spotted it before
  • Options

I've heard 3pm start for Khan vs Judah.

Shit, I've missed it.

• Options
    What was that music Chisora had to go into the ring with???
  • Options
    What was that music Chisora had to go into the ring with???
    Was done to wind Fury up .. seemed to do it
  • Options
    Could be explosive stuff from fury
  • Options
    Thats the last thing you want to do against a guy that big!    Still take Chisora to win in the 3rd
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Chisora looks fat, Fury grew into that round ... the ref was cack with the holding
  • Options
    That was a punch
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2011
    The ref is still cack
  • Options
    My prediction is looking good.
  • Options
    This is fun!
  • Options
    Good scrap but fury seems to pull a real weird face every punch landed his and chizoras
  • Options
    Could there be any more vests in the crowd?
  • Options
    Cracking scrap!
  • Options
    Chisora looks unfit. The longer this goes the better chance Fury has.
  • Options
    Could there be any more vests in the crowd?
    You wanna see the caravans in the Car park!
  • Options
    Someone's getting ko'd tonight for sure
  • Options
    Chisora is cream crackered!