Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chisora Fury fight tonight on Channel 5

2»

Comments

• Options
    Chisora is out on his feet. He needs to land a haymaker. 
  • Options
    Only if Fury is too cocky can he lose! 50-50 then!
  • Options
    Last rd this for chizora if he don't knock him out he is fooked
  • Options
    This is so hard to call!
  • Options
    Fury is value for money.
  • Options
    Too cocky too soon , I hope chizora knocks him out now , has a lot to learn fury
  • Options
    the ref is still cack 
  • Options
    Shit fight they are just standing there goading eachother. 
    Klitchko would walk all over them if they think they are getting one with him after.
  • Options
    Yep getting a bit dull now. Hope it finishes in rd 9.
  • Options
    There should be a special division with fighters over 6"6 as they make for lousy fights when they are up against 6 footers..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did the commentator just say Tyson Fury's brother is his father?
  • Options
    Fury had him there. "a bit Joe Frazier there.." Just a bit though.
  • Options
    Did the commentator just say Tyson Fury's brother is his father?
    Wouldn't surprise me. 
  • Options
    Fury is having fun
  • Options
    Fun again. Fury's wearing polka-dot knickers.
  • Options
    this is fucking awesome, who needs the Klitschko's and Haye?!
  • Options
    KO reqd or Chisora then
  • Options
    really good fight, enjoyed that.
  • Options

Quite a few close rounds but i'd go 116-112 Fury

Now off to get some kip before Khan-Judah

• Options
    Chisora should have been sponsored by KFC. Fury totally deserved to win that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did he say  Fury's baby is called Venezuela?
  • Options
    Anyone watching UFC 79 now on 5, I tell you now the Liddell vs Silva fight is a cracker.

Fury bs Chisora fight was a right brawl ref was cack, far to lenient with the clinching. If he had refereed Hatton vs Mayweather the outcome would have been very different.
  • Options
    edited July 2011

A decent British and Commonwealth Championship fight, the best for quite a while at heavyweight.

I don't think either fighter is ready to contend on the world stage yet though Fury has the physique and potential at the young age, for a heavyweight, of 22.

I enjoyed it.

• Options
    Superb fight by Khan, absolute destruction of a very talented fighter. Hopefully gets to face Bradley before the end of the year.

Gary Russell Jr looked very good on the undercard, watch out for him at featherweight.
  • Options
    Was a decent brawl but was struck by just how amateurish everything seemed. Don't suppose C5 helped. Fury is a car park brawler, likeable but well short of world level.
  • Options
    Was a decent brawl but was struck by just how amateurish everything seemed. Don't suppose C5 helped. Fury is a car park brawler, likeable but well short of world level.

Fury's family would tarmac your car park for a few grand....
  • Options
    I'd have to disagree with that.  Many world-level heavy weights couldn't put together combinations like Fury, did a nice job at snapping in point scoring/non-energy sapping shots.  Switched lead constantly which is a headache to deal with and very rare for a heavy weight.  For someone on their fifteenth fight and in his early 20s I'd say he's looking an amazing prospect.  No real laser show or fireworks though.
  • Options
    Thought Chisora was poorly prepared,over confodent and relied on a one punch victory, deserved what he got.  Made Fury look better than he is,that said Fury did well.