Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

David Mooney.........

2»

Comments

• Options
    Beautiful goal in the play off semi-final.  I loved how he moved, just not overly impressed how he forced his game into play.  One of a litany of players we've had in the last five years who needed others to bring their A game for him to even feature.
  • Options
    David Mooney done well for us in the semi final play off against swindon, if i can remember he scored. He looked pretty good then but he weren't consistant. He also could have been better if he was played more. In other games i agree he was bad and didnt look confortable but in that game he showed that he can preform when given a chance.
    Ain't that the truth shane...... 
  • Options
    David Mooney done well for us in the semi final play off against swindon, if i can remember he scored. He looked pretty good then but he weren't consistant. He also could have been better if he was played more. In other games i agree he was bad and didnt look confortable but in that game he showed that he can preform when given a chance.
    This, but with slightly better grammar.
  • Options
    (@shanecafc97, I'm just taking the mick, please don't hate me)