Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Today I lost all faith in Charlton supporters

Comments

• Options
    Why are some people attacking Golf. He has made a pretty valid point. That is not the vocabulary of any woman I know.
    Lights touch paper .....................

Cue closing of the thread
  • Options
    So how many women do you know have been treated in such a disgraceful manner - and by her fellow CAFC supporters?  She was angry and understandably so and has given vent to that on this site.  It's not the sole preserve of blokes to swear.
  • Options
    just goes to prove her point really, we have some proper prix following charlton don't we
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that. Would you be able to point these morons out if you were to see them again? My pals and I and come up with a few ideas of humiliating the cretins. We will see how hard they really are!
  • Options
    just goes to prove her point really, we have some proper prix following charlton don't we

And some very gullible ones...
  • Options
    And some very gullible ones...
    Are you suggesting that this is made up then?
  • Options
    Erm no. Have you actually read the reply I gave to the lady in question ?
  • Options
    Shocking stuff, shame no one pull these little turds up.

But, golfie as classy as ever, what a front bottom
  • Options
    some mugs that go charlton and some mugs on this forum. cant get away from them.

sorry to hear your story east stand. hope it doesnt prevent you from goin. away league games our supporters are always decent to each other in the main.

theres a group of 20 youngens that usually go, they have been at every away game ive been too lately, and they are pretty well behaved until they have a shandy. group of 40 year old blokes giving their own supporters stick is just embarrasing.

and spitting.....you should have just kicked the little sh*t in the nuts. worst thing someone can do is spit at a person.

• Options

cant be arsed with the baiting attempts,

• Sponsored links:

• Options

spitting is the lowest its disgusting ,the charltron fan who done this and to a lady is a total fucking bottle job and could do with being ironed out ,just goes to show whats happening in society today and how our younger generation is being brought up.

• Options
    I am quite shocked to hear this tbh. Very disappointing that Charlton have followers like this.
  • Options
    Erm no. Have you actually read the reply I gave to the lady in question ?
    Yes, I have.  It's a genuine question, because otherwise I don't understand your use of the word gullible.  I'm not having a dig at all.
  • Options
    edited July 2011

So, just completely 'out of the blue' in the space of a few minutes two seperate incidents happen. There are two sides to every story and we've not heard from the other parties involved or anyone else who witnessed either of these events have we?

This 'seems' highly improbable at first sight.....why would anyone (unless they are derainged of course) just single out a woman on her way to the loo and spit at her...don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning what took place in any shape or form but I'd like to hear his side of the story.

Secondly, why did this other group of guys call you a dyke? Was it as a result of you having had some kind of row or altercation with the 19 year old and they thought you were in the wrong? Once again why would they at random single you out for such abuse

It's an extremely one sided view of what took place and very very strange to say the least.

Sorry, but I have a feeling that there's more to this than meets the eye.

Having said that, I'm of course concerned that there were any incidents at all which resulted in your feeling so upset.

Incidentally, I am from the 'old school' (in my mid-sixties) and cannot abide women, young or old, using foul languge....and as many here will know, I'm no 'shrinking violet' myself! You, as a female, do yourself or your cause no favours by using it. Maybe these guys heard you swearing at this lad (is that a possibility) and were taken aback and made a comment....we just don't know do we? Were you supposed to hear their comments or did you just overhear them, there's a difference between the two things, because one is directing abuse at you directly and the other is just an opinion being aired for their own consumption.

You are asking us to form an opinion of some events that 'you see' in your own way of course and that's quite normal when anyone has been abused or eneded up in an altercation..

As I say, there are two sides to every story, and I'm sorry that you were so upset.

• Options
    Is there really any need to stoke the issue here? Someone is hurt because of the way they've been treated... end of. Whatever happened, shouldn't have happened. Surely you don't need a steward's enquiry? (Rhetorical). 
  • Options
    Good to see OohAah in the Spanners end. Again.

Did he wear the Spanner Chav uniform?:

Pink Ralph Polo, Collars up, Dustman flat cap, white Reebok workout trainers, calling everyone 'Bruv' and 'Geez'.

Any other CL in their end? ;0)))

• Options
    Is there really any need to stoke the issue here? Someone is hurt because of the way they've been treated... end of. Whatever happened, shouldn't have happened. Surely you don't need a steward's enquiry? (Rhetorical). 

This.

And what justifies spitting at a women anyway? A woman could scream in my face, say all kinds of swear words at me and there is just no way I'd even consider spitting. Inexcusable.

• Options
    the 'old school'

what a cock.
  • Options

Weird story. Hate spitting  at anyone etc let alone a lady.

My mates wife will be with us next week so i will warn her in case some scum bag who she has never met etc randomaly calls her a dyke and spits at her.  Mind you should that happen i expect several people to be in Queen Liz hospital and at least one of us in Belmarsh.

PS whats wrong with "old school" then ?

• Options
    Well I think it's bit far fetched, if someone is going to say these things we need both sides of the story, that's all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would also feel extremely upset if such things had happened to me, so I too am sorry that you feel so upset. I think I must have been extremely fortunate as, in general, I have found CAFC males to be extremely kind and caring, if a little rumbustious on occasions! I did have occasion once to gently remonstrate with a young lad, but he ran away. My hubby thinks that this was very wise of him ;-)
  • Options
     .  We all sympathise with East Stand , what happened was awful and it makes me sick reading it but as soon as someone points out that she does herself no favours by using language on this thread that Roy "Chubby" Brown would wince at , they get pounced on.
    I would imagine the East Stand had had a few drinks when she went on CL last night and we all know it's not a good idea to post half cut so i'm cool with that but i also thinks it's reasonable for Golf  and SoundAsa£  to ask the questions they have .  There are too many people ready to attack a different point of view on here and this thread epitomises that.
  • Options
    the 'old school'

what a cock.
    Explain ?
  • Options
    the 'old school'

what a cock.
    Explain ?
    I think he has seen one and was expressing his admiration.
  • Options
     .  We all sympathise with East Stand , what happened was awful and it makes me sick reading it but as soon as someone points out that she does herself no favours by using language on this thread that Roy "Chubby" Brown would wince at , they get pounced on.
    I would imagine the East Stand had had a few drinks when she went on CL last night and we all know it's not a good idea to post half cut so i'm cool with that but i also thinks it's reasonable for Golf  and SoundAsa£  to ask the questions they have .  There are too many people ready to attack a different point of view on here and this thread epitomises that.
    But why should a women swearing make any difference? I wouldn't say people are attacking those views but it does seem as though it's being said that because she swears she should expect this sort of behaviour to come her way. Maybe that isn't how the post was meant to come across but that's how I interpreted it at first glance.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    so a women that has been spat at cant vent her frustration and anger by
    throwin in a few 'fucks' and 'shits' cos ur part of the 'old school' and
    dont like it.

complete bollocks and you sound like a cock. and thats the problem with this forum sometimes....instead of just saying 'oh im sorry to hear that east stand' or maybe not commenting at all, some know it all has to throw in their pennys worth where its not needed.

• Options
    But why should a women swearing make any difference? I wouldn't say people are attacking those views but it does seem as though it's being said that because she swears she should expect this sort of behaviour to come her way. Maybe that isn't how the post was meant to come across but that's how I interpreted it at first glance.
    Nobody has said she should have expected what she got yesterday swearing or no swearing.  
  • Options
    That's the implied undertone... 

Please leave this now, or the discussion will be closed.
  • Options
    so a women that has been spat at cant vent her frustration and anger by
    throwin in a few 'fucks' and 'shits' cos ur part of the 'old school' and
    dont like it.

complete bollocks and you sound like a cock. and thats the problem with this forum sometimes....instead of just saying 'oh im sorry to hear that east stand' or maybe not commenting at all, some know it all has to throw in their pennys worth where its not needed.

Good luck with that tourettes. It looks like you have it bad.   
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    That's the implied undertone... 

Please leave this now, or the discussion will be closed.
    Close it then. Please! 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!