Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New palace badge

Comments

• Options
    B it is

Vote B early, vote B often

Rodders can you edit the title please
  • Options
    B it is

Vote B early, vote B often

Rodders can you edit the title please
    Get something up on the big screen on Saturday... a subtle reminder...

Charlton Athletic v AFC Bournemouth
  • Options
    Open to season ticket holdrs only to avoide such things apparently!
  • Options
    "c" looks a bit Nazi-ish to me
  • Options
    What a load of knobs they are
  • Options
    Open to season ticket holdrs only to avoide such things apparently!
    Nice and fair for long-standing fans who perhaps have felt the bite of the recession... maybe some of the fans working for local businesses they stuffed at Xp in the pound when they went through administration will now be unable to vote

couldn't they have found a better policy than that to keep out unwanted voters?
  • Options
    D kinda reminds me of the spurs logo
  • Options
    shine166 , exactly what i was about to say , they all look like rip off's of other badges .. number 2 looks like fc copenhagens badge !
  • Options
    shine166 , exactly what i was about to say , they all look like rip off's of other badges .. number 2 looks like fc copenhagens badge !

And why not? Their strip is a rip-off of Barcelona's.

• Options
    And" their" nickname a rip-off of Benfica's
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come on you lot

Pick the worst and get every lifer and other Addick to vote for it

I have just clicked the link, they are all equally appalling and tacky.

Just like the club itself and the way it wriggled out of paying the people it owed money to.

• Options
    It's very easy to immediately slag them off for changing their badge but we've done the same. I still don't really like our current one.

I think those designs are pretty good. Design A stands out for me as the best. Anyone who's honest would have to say it's quite impressive.
  • Options
    Crest A

Her are palarse's new badges and they all look disgusting : )
  • Options
    Badge D

Sorry for posting filth but it had to be done
  • Options
    it doesnt say where to vote?

• Options
    Badge D

Sorry for posting filth but it had to be done

Now run a good virus checker...

• Options
    I think I need a good thorough shower after that lot 
  • Options
    Apparently only Palace season ticket holders or members are able to vote.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apparently only Palace season ticket holders or members are able to vote.

So that's ten votes !
  • Options
    aahhh just seen that the voting will be announced shortly. I wonder if you can become a member for free? like the red card
  • Options
    Easy to do something like that when the clubs got no history
  • Options

• Options

Serious question....if the board of Charlton fans ie Murray and Varney had tried changing our badge would you have had it?

I wouldnt. 

• Options
    Agree with Rodney, if they haven't go their current badge what have they got? Why the obession with changing things?

Saying that, I really dislike the circles around our 60's? sword and would love to get rid of them.
  • Options

Serious question....if the board of Charlton fans ie Murray and Varney had tried changing our badge would you have had it?

I wouldnt. 

Neither would I. Part of the reason this situation would not arise is that our badge is actually really good. Simple, with the name clearly legible and a simple but tidy central picture (what a sword!) :)
  • Options
    Agree with Rodney, if they haven't go their current badge what have they got? Why the obession with changing things?

Saying that, I really dislike the circles around our 60's? sword and would love to get rid of them.
    Absolutely. I'd love to just go back to the sword. I hate those stupid concentric circles.

By the way, how about this for Palace's new badge:

• Options
    It's very easy to immediately slag them off for changing their badge but we've done the same. I still don't really like our current one.

I think those designs are pretty good. Design A stands out for me as the best. Anyone who's honest would have to say it's quite impressive.
    With the greatest respect mate, that last bit is absolute rubbish. If people don't agree with you they're being dishonest? 

Leave it out.
  • Options

They should go back to the badge of the actual crystal palace and the nickname 'The Glaziers' along with the claret and blue kit.

Have never known a club struggle for an idenity like that lot !