Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New palace badge

Comments

• Options
    I see they are giving a free U10 season ticket if you buy an adult one for next season.

I think we are £45 for an U11.
    Even if you don't have a kid? Might bump up the attendance figures!!

• Options
    I see they are giving a free U10 season ticket if you buy an adult one for next season.

I think we are £45 for an U11.
    But how much are their adult tickets?

Good idea but as with the "Eagles Express" decades behind us.

• Options
    haha, also they are making their own shirt next season as no major manufacturer would give them a bespoke kit
    This might not be such a bad idea. Southend did it a few years back. They set up their own company "Crevette" and made kits to their own design.
  • Options
    haha, also they are making their own shirt next season as no major manufacturer would give them a bespoke kit
    This might not be such a bad idea. Southend did it a few years back. They set up their own company "Crevette" and made kits to their own design.
    Which obviously didn't work out for them as they're now with Nike..............................
  • Options
    It was something to get them through a period in which they couldn't get the contract they wanted. I don't think it was ever their intention to be a long term thing.
  • Options
    Leicester City also made their own kit for a while, remember 'Fox Leisure'?
  • Options
    My nan still does knitting, perhaps she could help them out for next season. If she started now she would get quite a few done by the time next season starts .

• Options
    Their new badge has just been confirmed, what do we think?

• Options
    The eagle is suspiciously like nazi propaganda. Better than the other joke designs they had!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Prefer the parrot one above it!
  • Options
    It's an easy 'joke' to make but that really does look like an MLS badge.
  • Options
    They've changed it again?
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

Their new badge has just been confirmed, what do we think?

Which one of the three have they chosen?
  • Options
    Looks more like a seagull!
  • Options
    looks like a tatty old shuttlecock...
  • Options
    NugNug
    edited May 2013
    Fits in with their pseudo American sport themed experience that they are trying to create. The design is okay but could be the logo of any American high school/college team called Eagles. I suppose it's a reasonable upgrade of the existing one though.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I see they've gone with a 'supermarket own brand pilsner' / Eagle Star Insurance logo design.

Fitting, in that it's derivative, dull and rather pointless!
  • Options
    Nug said:

Fits in with their pseudo American sport themed experience that they are trying to create. The design is okay but could be the logo of any American high school/college team called Eagles. I suppose it's a reasonable upgrade of the existing one though.

Go team!!!
  • Options
    I bet that USA Soccer Guy wants Crystal Castle Soccer Franchise in the PL even more now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm 90% certain they've just nicked that from clip art.
  • Options

I'm 90% certain they've just nicked that from clip art.

It's not a very original style.
  • Options
    Oh boy that crest is totally radical! *high five*
  • Options
    Go team palace yeah!
  • Options
    I must admit I do like the new stadium plan. Think it's a step in the right direction for the club.
  • Options
    CrayAddick This was how it was supposed to look..........
  • Options
    I must of just seen the 1st draft then!
  • Options
    No, your picture is the finished article mate. If you look closely at your pic, you can just make out Murray in the middle...........
  • Options
    Why have the Glaziers got an Eagle emblem on their shirts anyway?
  • Options
    A football club like the Glaziers should stick with it's traditions, as such I suggest the following club badge for their pajama style clown kit...