Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley Gold and Jackpot latest

Comments

• Options
    Its definetly a "London/Kent" thang !
  • Options
    50 nicker, lovely
  • Options
    The results of the Charlton Club draws that took place at the Brighton game on December 8th, 2012 were as follows:-

Valley Gold
    Prize Winning Valley Gold No. Name Address
    1st £750.00 1341 Roger Ford Biggin Hill, Kent
    2nd £50.00 2272 Mark Challis Swanley, Kent
    £50.00 3146 Jay Himsworth Crowborough, East Sussex
    £50.00 2433 Andy Dawson Woolwich, London
    £50.00 3168 Geoffrey Wilson Greenhithe, Kent
    £50.00 1941 Justin Razzell Welling, Kent
    £50.00 1228 Michael Kelly Sevenoaks, Kent
    £50.00 3226 Richard Vallins Tonbridge, Kent
    £50.00 1933 Douglas Law Bromley, Kent
    £50.00 0842 Nicola Dickson Deptford, London
    £50.00 3594 Martin Jones Vigo Village, Kent

Jackpot
    Prize Winning Valley Gold No. Name Address
    1st £1100.00 0075 Janice Batley Cuxton, Kent
    2nd £100.00 1493 Unclaimed as at 17.06pm – 08.12.12

Good luck with these and all our future draws.
  • Options
    The first five ’12 days of Christmas’ Valley Gold draw winners are:

Date No. Winning VG No. Name Address
    10.12.12 1 £1000.00 1849 Chris Britt Chatham, Kent
    11.12.12 2 £1000.00 2777 Maxine Thompson Welling, Kent
    12.12.12 3 £1000.00 0481 Stuart Jefferies Sidcup, Kent
    13.12.12 4 £1000.00 0317 Graham Jones Hitchin, Hertfordshire
    14.12.12 5 £1000.00 2736 Peter Gray Hayes, Kent

Good luck with all our future draws.
  • Options
    The sixth ’12 Days of Christmas’ £1000 winner is:

Sheila Pickett, from Bexleyheath, Kent, with Valley Gold number 2728

Congratulations.
  • Options
    Well done Sheila - not even a CAFC fan although was forced to go on her birthday this year for a 'treat' by her husband, son and daughter!
  • Options
    The seventh ’12 Days of Christmas’ £1000 winner is:

Richard Pemberton, from Plumstead, London, with Valley Gold number 0904

Congratulations.
  • Options
    That was a plum draw
  • Options
    I'm sure Richard is on here, so well done
  • Options
    The eighth '12 Days of Christmas’ £1000 winner is:

Alan Coulson, from Billericay, with Valley Gold number 2902

Congratulations.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yessssssssssssssssss nice one AC , see you for a beer
  • Options
    The ninth '12 Days of Christmas’ £1000 winner is:

Daniel Kent, from Forest Hill, London, with Valley Gold number 2806

Congratulations.
  • Options
    Kent in London says Valley Gold. Shocking : - )
  • Options

I'm sure Richard is on here, so well done

I'll be sure to congratulate him :D
  • Options

Congratulations.

Alan, I don't know if you'll read this but you can buy Ruth and me a beer on Boxing Day if you make it!

Congratulations and well done!

That's a good chunk of the 5 year ticket back

:-)
  • Options
    The tenth '12 Days of Christmas’ £1000 winner is:

Richard Holroyd, from Lingfield, Surrey with Valley Gold number 1494

Congratulations.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Congratulations.

Alan, I don't know if you'll read this but you can buy Ruth and me a beer on Boxing Day if you make it!

Congratulations and well done!

That's a good chunk of the 5 year ticket back

:-)
    Yes, congrats, Alan ! Hope you will make the Ipswich game. We'll be in Bartrams from around 11.30.....

• Options
    The Eleventh '12 Days of Christmas’ £1000 winner is:

Dennis Miller, from Kent with Valley Gold number 2677

Congratulations.
  • Options
    The results of the Charlton Club draws that took place at Ipswich game on 26th December 2012 were as follows:-

VALLEY GOLD – DAY 12 – 12 Days of Christmas

Prize Winning VG No. Name Address
    1st £5000.00 3223 Trevor Hall Orpington, Kent

JACKPOT

Prize Winning No.
    1st £694.00 7748 Unclaimed as at 15.19pm 26.12.12
    2nd £500.00 4263 Unclaimed as at 15.19pm 26.12.12
    3rd £100.00 4372 Unclaimed as at 15.19pm 26.12.12

Good luck with these and all our future draws.
  • Options
    Pleased for all winners, but I do have a personal gripe - I've been in VG since 2006 and I've only ever won the princely prize of a £10 voucher for the club shop in all that time. Starting to wonder if my numbers are even entered! Does anyone else have a worse record?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Pleased for all winners, but I do have a personal gripe - I've been in VG since 2006 and I've only ever won the princely prize of a £10 voucher for the club shop in all that time. Starting to wonder if my numbers are even entered! Does anyone else have a worse record?

This is just a bit of fun, please do not get upset or annoyed, Valley gold is a brilliant jackpot with the profit going to a fantastic cause, no doubt the majority of us joined knowing the chances of winning where very slim, most of us couldn't care less if we do or don't.

I have done VG for around 10 years and haven't won a penny, as no doubt the majority of the people haven't. Right that's my moan out the way, however I do wonder if the first number drawn is weighted to stop say the 3000's numbers being favoured, ie if the,last number sold is 3500, then is the chance of the first number being a 3 50% of it being a 0, 1, or a 2. Hope I made my point clear, it was an easy question in my head but not to write :-)

After doing a very unscientific bit of adding up of all the first numbers shown on these 4 pages (I probably missed some, put others in the wrong place etc, so don't blame me if the figures are wrong) then numbers beginning with 0 = 32, with 1 = 35, with 2 = 35 and surprisingly with 3 = 46, therefore assuming my maths is right and at this time in the morning it might not be, I conclude that if you want to win valley gold and you a starting number of 0, 1 or 2, cancel your subscription and renew so you get a first number of 3. I won't be doing this as hopefully this will increase the chances of lower number winning, so instead of say there being a 1000 number 1's in the draw then hopefully 500 withdraw and making my number more likely to come up ;-)

Also it must be stated that the 0's numbers must have more people dropping out as they are the ones in it the longest, unless they reissue the numbers, therefore this whole script could be crap.

Happy New Year
  • Options
    Also it must be stated that the 0's numbers must have more people dropping out as they are the ones in it the longest, unless they reissue the numbers, therefore this whole script could be crap.

I believe this is the case.
  • Options

Thought so, wished I hadn't bothered now, although it was interesting and hopefully i wont feel so frustrated when the bloody number 3 comes out yet again.

• Options

Thought so, wished I hadn't bothered now, although it was interesting and hopefully i wont feel so frustrated when the bloody number 3 comes out yet again.

Just drop out and rejoin, then you can a "3" number. ;-0)
  • Options

I've been in it from the start - 1989 was it? - and I think a £10 voucher was the best I had ever done too, so was thinking the same until I came good on the 12 days.

Still, not in it to win a draw, nice though that is.
  • Options
    Same as rikofold, wife has been in for the start, and won just a 10 voucher about 16 years ago. Always think the 0 numbers come up a lot fewer, but that's probably due to drop outs not being reissued.

As said, we don't do it to win money but to support the academy.
  • Options
    Strange. I have a 3 number and have always thought that it seems that the 0 numbers seem to win a lot more. I have always thought it was the club paying back the loyal original members.
    Strange how we see it differently.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    If there are say 2000 active vg members, with the daily draw, you would expect to win once every 5-6 years!

I have had a 2nd place £350, and a £25 win along with £10 win, that's me done for the next 20 years then.
  • Options
    I've been in Valley Gold for 10 years never had a win but that wasn't the reason I have contributed.
    We have been fortunate to see some good talent come through the academy even if it is short lived, at least it helps support the future of the club and a win in the draw is really a bonus.
    It also brings benefits such as preferences for match tickets and a discount when renewing season tickets.
    I feel like a salesman but this isn't my scheme to sell I am just glad I have been able to help the good work of others.
  • Options
    Been in since the start and won £125 which was nice.

Also, £25 twice, to spend in the club shop, others I know haven't been that unlucky!