Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Other Scores from Today.....

Comments

• anyone no why the Shrewsbury game was abandoned?
  • mk 1-1.

no idea about shrewsbury
  • mk dons 1-1 carlisle!
  • it says due to safety concerns on bbc sport
  • carlisle 2 1 up at mk.

palace only 4 points off play offs :/
  • Donny just equalised at Palace
    floodlight failure.

nice result at mcdons - think we can definitely rule them out of automatics now.
    floodlight failure.

nice result at mcdons - think we can definitely rule them out of automatics now.
    A fire broke out in one of the stands
    floodlight failure.

A fire broke out in one of the stands
    that teaches me not to believe anything written on the bbc updater ... to be fair on them, it seems the fire caused the floodlights to go out, so I can see their confusion.
  • Leon Clarke scored in Crawley's win over Bradford
  • Sponsored links:

• parky is destroying Bradford
  • bradford have been in self destruct mode for years now.
  • kicked off big time at the end of that game between players
  • one nil sheffield united
  • Ballcocks
  • 1-1 get in
  • sheff u 1 chesterfield 1
  • Half time 1-1. Spireites have had 8 shots (four on target), Blades six shots (three on target). Looks like they're giving it a go.
  • With Sheffield United quite possibly the second best team in the world (behind Wednesday), not beating Chesterfield would be one of, if not the biggest upset in world football.
  • Still on a high from Winning the jpt
  • Sponsored links:

• penalty sheff united
  • pen to sheff u
  • goal 2-1
  • A team of their quality were always going to come through this. Nailed on for the league now.
  • A team of their quality were always going to come through this. Nailed on for the league now.
    bore off people are just updating scores. noone is interested in your sarcasm
  • I'm being deadly serious like a lot of people on here.
  • Sheff Utd will come good
  • With Sheffield United quite possibly the second best team in the world (behind Wednesday), not beating Chesterfield would be one of, if not the biggest upset in world football.
    I thought Huddersfield were in the top two as well as well as the Sheffield sides, lets not forget Orient, Wycombe, Wallsall and Hartlepools ability to raise their games to Barca proportions. Oh and MKD being the best footballing sides, wait a minute Preston and Oldham are no mugs and Carlisle will be a tricky...were doomed!!
  • More goals to come in sheff united game
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!